Derivative cases approved

chakmur

Registered Users (C)
Roughly 15 days after my case got approved, my wife and son's cases are approved( Status on Son's eac says that " Receipt Status not found" which is typical of children's cases)...

After my approval , I spoke with a NCSC rep and she gave me the expedite line fax # and my attorney faxed a expedite request . Yesterday I got a reply from VSC that the case will be reviewed within 30 days .

Also , day before yesterday, I was lucky enough to talk to a NCSC rep who knew nothing (Sounded like IQ < 60) about what a primary applicant and what a derivative applicant meant . She kept on reading out from the Case staus online and kept on saying that BCIS is still processing only cases of Jan 15,2002. At that point , I sounded annoyed and said she is not adding any value and what she is telling me is available to general public and she should transfer me to Tier 2. She asked me " You mean Information officer?" and she transferred me. After a patient wait for 25 minutes, I spoke with tier 2 and he took all the info and said "wait for 3 months for the approval ".

Amazingly, this evening , I got up from my computer to do some thing and the next thing I knew was that my 5 year old was at it .He remembered his EAC ( He did not know anything about it all he remembered was the letters and numbers in it , Imagine how many times I would have checked it ) and was typing it when I saw him do it ( BCIS Case status online is on my favorites) , and pressed enter . The status said , it could not be found. I thought he put in a bogus # , but I checked my wife's just after that and it said the case has been approved. I guess he must have put the right EAC because I got the same reply when I typed his EAC.....:) :)

What is that Expedite Fax Number..?

chakmur,

Congrats!

What is that Expedite Fax Number..?

Do only attorney need to fax it or we ourself can do that and what are those details to be.

Please inform...

Thanks,
Kanna_2001