Dependant's I-485 Approved

swarav

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone

This is my first message in this forum.

I registered today in the immigrationportal.com and the USCIS email update.

I received an email saying that my wife's I-485 was approved on April 27th, but my status remains the same, saying that the case was last updated on April 20th.

Has anyone had the same situation, please let me know.

My details

WAC-03-010-xxxx

I485 RD--10/01/2002
First FP--Back in Nov 02
second FP--April 13th 2004
RFE as everyone--Paystubs, W2s etc.,
FP received --April 17th 2004

Wife's approved on 27th

Thanks

Swarav, can you post your details?

Congratulations,
Hope yours will be approved soon. Can you please post the details about the RFE notice you received, RFE BCIS received, FP yours scheduled for the date, FP you did, FP notice BCIS updated, your case status change date if any?

In my case they received my RFE on first week of April and they also received my FP on April 10th though it was scheduled for May 20th. Your info will be highly appreciated.

Laguna

Hi

My RFE notice date was in the last week of March, BCIS received RFE in the first week of April. FP scheduled date was April 13th 2004 and done on the same day. FP received by BCIS on April 17th. When I registered for email notification from the BCIS site yesterday the status last updated for me and my wife was April 20th. Few hours later I checked again and my wife's got approved. Still waiting for mine....

Hope this helps.

Hey guys,

Just got an email and checked the online status......Mine approved too.

Thanks all

Congratulations

Congratulations Swarav! Enjoy your freedom. Thanks for posting your info.

Laguna

saphr485----we did file our I-140 and I-485 concurrently

ghost-rider---yes i thought so too because both our cases were approved on April 27th, the status was not updated.

Thanks all once again