Denver Transfer

at1999

Registered Users (C)
Can someone tell me that how much time it is taking now a days for schedule a interview at BCIS Denver after transfer.

They process based on the Notice Date of your I-485 receipt, and currently the processing time is 10-15 months. So if your case is about 1year old, you should get an interview notice in about 3 weeks. And the interview should adout 2-3 weeks after the interview notice. And the fingerprint expires after 12 months.

For my case, it tool a week to transfer. You can go to Denver INS to query. Be sure to ask them to give a fingerprint notice if your fingerprint is more than one year old. This just save your time so you may have your stamp the same day as the interview.

Messup

Thanks a lots. I got some relief from your reply. For your information my RD 09 Nov'01, ND 06 Dec,01 and transfer on 09 April'03

thanks again.

Hi

I got my interview notice 10 days after the transfer date.
The interview was 2 weeks from that notice date.
We got our plastic cards 3 weeks after the interview!!! Do you believe it.

If you changed ur address between the time of 485 filing date adn the local transfer date then you have to be careful. You might have to go there in person to get a spare copy of the notice.

Otherwise Denver is the best local office to get transferred to.

All the best. Cheer up.

Adjustee

thanks for the information. I had seen all your posting. From this form it seems to me that to get the interview letter from INS Denver everybody have to go there atleast for once. I do not know whether it is true. My case was transfer on 09 April,03 and I have not heard anything so far. My attorney is little bit conservative, so he told me not to go there and I do not know whether I should wait for some more time or not. Any advise ?

thanks!

You can wait ...

HAve you changed your address after since you did the fingerprints? Any moves during the 485 period? Did you do the fingerprints in any other place than Denver?

If the answer to all these questions are a definite NO then you can wait. Your attorney would be getting his courtesy copy anyway, of the interview letter.

Looks like it is almost a month since your case was transferred. Youshould be hearing something this week.

I did not consult my atty when I went there in person.

Give it a few days.

All the best

Yes I did not change my address or job since last three years. Anyway can I ask one more question from you that from which BCIS your case was transfered to Denver because mine is transfered from VSC and the reason behind this is that my parent company is in NJ and Denver is my client site.

Thanks a lot for your reply and I really appreciate it.

Adjustee

Thanks a lot again. As per your experience, I got the interview letter yesterday, which also includes the finger print notice, and my interview is schedule on 05/28. It is just a formal interview letter asking for photo identity and employment letter. I am really nervous about the interview. who knows what they will ask and what will happen.

thanks