DENVER LABOR UPDATES..please

denverdude

Registered Users (C)
Hi I am hoping somebody from colorado shares their waiting/approval experiences here. is there a light at the end of the 4/2001 tunnel
thanks

Don't want to spoil the moods, but I wouldn't get too excited. Colorado SESA ('cause this seems to be what you guys refer to) has been working on the last day of April01 for over 9 months now.

I already mentioned this earlier, but I will say this again Haxamon that 9 months ago they were working around 20th April. I know this because they were working on my friend's case and he got approval 3 months ago. If you think they were working on this last day for 9 months, do you have proof or you are just basing on rumors and forums...

A) I called them and asked them. B) My attorney's company had a meeting with SESA representatives C) Forums, etc.

Lisn, I 'm not tryin' to discourage anybody. In fact, I too think, Colorado SESA will move on (to May01) next month or so. I just don't see anything good in news that they started April30-th cases recently, if this is true, then we're looking at 7-8 more month least.

ok seems like all of us are in line after 4 2001 so heres another thought. how fast will the process get after the speed bump of 4/2001.
are all those who applied still
a) in employment
b) or have changed jobs
c) or gone back
d) or changed to RIR ?

now will that make a difference.
:confused:

denverdude,

Don't tease yourself. We've groked the problem. Now it has to take up some time.

Waiting is.

Colorado SESA

Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum. Just now I got an email from my attorney. So I thought of posting it. I have applied for Labor in December 2001, Non RIR. The thing is my attorney received acceptances for two cases today which are applied after April 2001. Here is the email I got it Today.
Thanks
Krishna
We received acceptances to advertise, the next step, for two applications today that were filed after April 30, 2001. We do not know yet a what pace the CDOL is going to process the post 4/30/2001 cases. We will let you know as soon as we hear anything about your case.

Any news on processing time for RIR?

Hi,

I read the forum and everyone seems to be discussing about non-RIR cases. Any idea on how the RIR cases are faring? The processing time website says May 2003. But is that true? Are there any issues with that like remanding to state, etc.?

Thanks in advance to all providing feedback.