Denials or Court Referral

I went to court with the denial letter I received from immigration office referring me to court. How long does it take to receive Master hearing?

You need to check with the Clerk of Immigration Court. They have ALL the information about your case. The clerk has the true facts about your case. Immigration Judge? Your lawyer? Govt lawyer? They all submit/obtain the true facts about your case from the clerk.

7of9, thank you. I was able to get my Master hearing date which will be Oct 2021.
My judge is Sebastian Patti. Is there anyone here whose case was handled by him? Is he a good one?

My MCH was on January 29, 2020 my lawyer requested expedite asylum hearing which is within 6 months, I got scheduled for individual hearing on 29 June 2020, because of COVID-19 I got rescheduled for July 13, 2020 I went for my hearing but my lawyer didn’t send some documents regarding my case to DHS attorney so the judge told me to comeback on August 10th 2020 for the hearing to allow time to my lawyer to submit all the required documents to DHS attorney, I went back for my hearing on August 10th, 2020, the judge didn’t ask questions but the DHS attorney asked a lot of questions and then my lawyer too and finally I got granted asylum by the immigration judge, the DHS attorney waived appeal the decision is final. I’m so happy. Good luck
Hello my friend
I want to expedite my individual hearing also
What was the grounds for expediting your hearing? What kind of advice you would give me in order to successfully expedite my individual hearing ?