dengdeng you are the man

harapattawaiter

Registered Users (C)
Dengdeng your theory is 100% correct, though it took 1 more week after 30 days but the theory is right. The key thing is that reply RFE within 30 days to get fast approval, some of my friends they took more time in replying RFE and they are still waiting. So reply RFE witin 30 days. Thanks dengdeng..

what about me?

I received my RFE in July (around the time of my FP expiry), replied in a week, got slammed with 2nd FP in November, and still waiting! And there are hundreds more like me.

Its true

Yes, that is true. I got I-140 RFE and received on friday then we replied on tuesday then its approved on monday.

when we reply our RFE within a days then it will approve ASAP.

I also slammed by 2nd FP and still waiting ..... hope 60/90 days theory work for us:D

I don't believe the 30-day theory. RFE was issued on my 485 on 12/15/03. Per online status INS received the reply on 01/13/04, so they got the reply within 30 days rite? I am still waiting.

The exception to the theeory is also that all your primilimary processing is completed, which includes FP also. So according to theory if FP is completed and RFE is applied witihn 30 days approval is very fast, believe in this theory this works.

Unfortunately not..it has not worked in my case. May be you can give another exception...that it should not be AC 21 case...

-rajum

To clarify, theory means BCIS should process like this way, it's written in their guidance. But some cases may have exceptions, could be name check delayed, could be file misplaced, could be officer out for vacation. It not necessary applies to everyone. But most likely, if you reply a RFE within 30 days and you have done 2nd FP, there's a big chance officer will pick up your case and approve it.

Reply as early as possible, I replied 10 days before harapatta, and my case was approved 10 days before him. At least this is something you can help yourself.

Originally posted by dengdeng
To clarify, theory means BCIS should process like this way, it's written in their guidance. But some cases may have exceptions, could be name check delayed, could be file misplaced, could be officer out for vacation. It not necessary applies to everyone. But most likely, if you reply a RFE within 30 days and you have done 2nd FP, there's a big chance officer will pick up your case and approve it.

Reply as early as possible, I replied 10 days before harapatta, and my case was approved 10 days before him. At least this is something you can help yourself.

dengdeng

That is very true.

Originally posted by harapattawaiter
Dengdeng your theory is 100% correct, though it took 1 more week after 30 days but the theory is right. The key thing is that reply RFE within 30 days to get fast approval, some of my friends they took more time in replying RFE and they are still waiting. So reply RFE witin 30 days. Thanks dengdeng..

Congrats.

Who says that DengDeng is a Man??? just kidding :)

Dengdeng,

Do you have any theory for the RFE cases exceed 30 days to reply?
It looks too differernt case by case, it may be not easy to
develop any logic/ theory of that. Thanks.

No theory, it could be delayed for a long time. But usually, officers check RFE cases in 30 days, then in 60 days, 90 days, and so on....

Re: Re: dengdeng you are the man

Originally posted by forum123
Congrats.

Who says that DengDeng is a Man??? just kidding :)

I guess Dendeng is an woman, isn't she?:D

Re: I don't think there is any theory

Originally posted by HateINS2
Is there any theory for me if there is one???????????????????

HateINS2

What is your RD & ND of your 3rd EAD?

Re: I don't think there is any theory

You guys must tell a joke. There is no approval theory at all. Everybody knows that. If something happens just like that, it just happened.