Deng Deng,

Mulann

Registered Users (C)
I 've done the 2nd FP more than 3 months now. Received a letter from BCIS regarding my inquire on Aug. 4, says "your case is with an officer, you shoud hear a decision soon..."

Since the on-line messages still showing the info of 1st FP, I am wondering how could my case already assigned to an officer?

Thanks.

BCIS is not good at updating FP2 details. Same thing happened in my case. I did FP2 last month, so far on line shows our old fp1 details. I asked immigration officer, he told me not to worry about it.

Don't worry. If letter says your case is assigned means you may hear approval notice any time soon.

frantic - what are you? a dengdeng groupie?

The purpose of the forum is for people to help each other.

Mulaan, there are many cases where second FP does not show up on the website - it does not mean anything one wasy or the other. Your case may have been assigned to an officer aftr you did the second FP, but online has not been updated.

sorry, I was doing sth else.

Some 2nd FP are not updated online. But it seems to me recently BCIS reponse letters are much more in detail than before, could be new policy change.

samjoy that was just a joke. Since when did people lose sense of humour. My point was Mulann should not have had dengdeng as the title but rather Gurus or anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
frantic,
I under stood your intention. every body in this forum going through same phase as me. I would like to share information so that other one can benefited.

No doubt dengdeng is very knowledgable and gives encouraging answers. That is what most of people are looking for.