Delhi CP Success Feb13 - Harry

Harry001

Registered Users (C)
Hi Freinds:
Thanks for all your help, support and contribution - to every person that contributes in this forum, especially those like Patta Hara who hang sround even after ther Cp and help us.
I cleared the CP interview on Feb 13..everything was smoooooth...absolutely no questions asked...I-134 asked for and taken..bank statement not taken...shared a few jokes and thats it.........
I insisted on submitting the photos taken in US as i\'m sporting a beard during vacation in India..itwas readily accpeted..consular officer went by to pick up a scissor and trimmedthe US pics to right size ;)
BTW i\'d some minor hiccups..my Feb 9th Swiss Air flight reaching Felhi on Feb 11 early morning was cancelled, had to slug it through to get in the next days\' flight; especially the Zurich-Delhi part since it was full as it\'s always.
Got Med and photographs done on 12th..interview on 13th.
I\'ll be checking this forum, probably in a few hoursand then won\'t have access to internet for next 2 days as i\'mleaving for my hometown..
Good Luck friends....

Thanks Patta and Vishal

going through ur discussion for Dec and Jan lot helped me a lot...
Thanks and Good Luck to u too :)

Vishal - My wife has also warned me about it

but my mission is helping and sharing.. :)

unless you guys want me to lay low and quit visiting ;)

ASKED 1 guy for ORIGINAL 140 approval, , PCCfrom CGNY only,

Thanks buddy...one person who\'s a regular in this forum was asked to comewith original of I-140 approval..i justcalled him up and he told about his ordeal, BTW i was carrying my original 140 approval..
So PLS take it, if u can get itfrom ur company or attorney, as both of them havean original copy....
as for PCC, the guydidn;t really stressed for it...he was saying did u get the letter from consulat..but try to get it from Indian consulates or RPO...
Good Luck...

No Title

Patta Hara,

Good souls like you are becoming rare. Therefore, please do not lay low or quit visiting. Keep up the good work. My best wishes to you.

harry001. congrats man!!!!!

you must feel awesome. best of luck for the future! wish me good luck too :) just trying to be patient and waiting...

Thanx Vvee, Marta, CanIgetGC, SonuKumar, ialsowantgc

everybody on this board has been of tremendous help, ur presence has been inspiring.
I\'d higly recommend that everyone take the original 140 approval as one guy was told to come back with it.
my connection here in remote town in MP is pathetic, but pls feel free to contact me at my home # if u need to. also the friends who have my # can pass it on to others either by email or private messages..
Good Luck...