Delay in Mail

SUDHIR JHA

Hi I just wanted to let you know that my wife and my AP was approved on the same day and mailed on the same day ( according to the date stamp), but she got her notice 20 days or so later...
just wanted to share this with everyone..
and the AVM still says it is taking 69--70days..

Adding more on this

I applied AP/EAD/485 with my wife. My attorney got all the receipts except my wife\'s EAD receipt. I thought INS lost it or got lost somehow in mail. After 1.5 months I got her EAD receipt directly on my house address from INS rather than attorney. Our APs got approved same day but now only my EAD is approved and her is still pending(as per AVM) though we applied togther. No clue

More to this

Hi,
I have the same situation (more or less).
On March 3rd, when I check the AVM for my wife\'s AP, it said approved on Mar 1st. When I checked for mine and my son\'s it said all that processing info crap. But on Mar 9th, I received mine and my son\'s AP approval notices in mail. Till today I haven\'t received my wife\'s. AVM plays the same messages(Approved for wife and processing for mine & my son\'s).
Yesterday, we went to the Local INS office for a walkin AP for my wife. They refused. As per Ron Gotcher (imminfo.com), we can go and get an emergency AP. But they refused saying they donot have any case details. Called CSC and spoke to IIO. She said my mailing address is correct and probably sitting in some postoffice.
So, it\'s the waiting and frustating time for us. My wife needs to go to India on or before Mar 21st. Acatually, she has a confirmed ticket too.

But God HELP!!

Just to share my info.
Thanks
Indianadr

More to this

Hi ,

My AP was approved on March 1st .
Till now i don\'t receive any approval notice.
My wife got hers 15 days back (approved Feb 21 ).

Looks like some strange thing happend with
March 1st Approvals at CSC...

Can any one give idea what to do ??
please post when you get your approvals ..

Thanks
NJ-Desi

Probable Mail Delay

I am also in the same situation with our EADs. AVM says "After approving your case on Feb 20, cards were ordereed... blah blah blah..". I saw that most people get their EAD cards within a week or 10 days. It\'s almost a month now and we still don\'t have the EADs.

Anybody else in the same boat....

Can somebody please post when u receive AP thru post?

Mine was approved on March 1st and till today i did not receive AP? Can somebody suggest me what i should do? and also please post when u receive ur AP ?
Thanks