Definition of "Single-Source Foreign Degree" in RFE

mdh3000

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody give me a definition of what "single-source" means in the following sentence?

"Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, an U.S Bach Degree in chemistry or related field, OR a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to an U.S Bach degree"

I have this phrase in my RFE. I got my BSc by taking the first two years at one university, then transferring all my credits to another university, finishing the last two years and gettting the degree.

This I assume, still qualifies as "a single-source foreign degree"?

Thanks,
mdh3000

Single source means you should have a bach degree equivalent to an US bach degree. For ex if you have a 3 yrs BSC che degree and then you shd prove that is equ to US degree. You cannot combine other degrees and diplomas.

Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, an U.S Bach Degree in chemistry or related field, OR a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to an U.S Bach degree"

july140 said:
Single source means you should have a bach degree equivalent to an US bach degree. For ex if you have a 3 yrs BSC che degree and then you shd prove that is equ to US degree. You cannot combine other degrees and diplomas.

Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, an U.S Bach Degree in chemistry or related field, OR a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to an U.S Bach degree"

That's what I thought, just checking.

Thanks,
mdh