Decision Made

india-usa

Banned
Friends,
I have applied in Dec'2001 then got File number feb'2002.
In Feb'2003, Received medical forms, they asked some documents(employer letter, Pay stubs, w2, bank statement) and 2nd FBI.
But they said after 6 months i have to take medicals.
I have sent all the docs and FBI in March'2003. On Aug 5th I got medicals after that my wife got letter from the consulate they need more medicals. then she got on Oct 12th.

Fianlly I checked online on Dec 13th , it is showing Decision Made. the office will contact you
and we received your medicals.

After that i haven't receive anything. I think they may ask passports.
how much time will take to complete this process? Is anybody got same thing?

I am in the same situation. So far not heard anything. Appreciate if any one in this forum having had this experience can share it with others?

Hi,
One of other friend also got same thing.
what r ur details? keep in post.

Originally posted by poiu
I am in the same situation. So far not heard anything. Appreciate if any one in this forum having had this experience can share it with others?

on 31 Dec. I received Passport Request from CHC. I did my medical on 1 Nov. and estats was updated(Decision Made) on 16 Dec.

Going to send my passport for stamping on coming monday ( 5 Jan.). will post time frame after receiving passport back.

I think i may get this week. When r u planning to go to canada?

Best of luck..

Originally posted by rmsag
on 31 Dec. I received Passport Request from CHC. I did my medical on 1 Nov. and estats was updated(Decision Made) on 16 Dec.

Going to send my passport for stamping on coming monday ( 5 Jan.). will post time frame after receiving passport back.

Re: Still waiting...

I think lot of ppl r waiting. Anybody knows, how much time will take to get teh passport request.

Originally posted by baig110
Lets see if I get the letter this week...

Will keep u all posted.

Baig

Re: Re: Re: Still waiting...

Did any body received the papers for requesting Passport? Still I was waiting since Dec 13th.

One of my friend in Los Angeles just got letter yesterday requesting passport for permanent residence to Canada.