Decision Is Pending. EAD Clock is currently running. BUT the day is not increasing.

blessusa

07/17/2020 interviewed.
after one week, the days are not increasing.
now Decision Is Pending. EAD Clock is currently running. but the days are not increasing.

what does it mean?bad or good?
God bless us

07/17/2020 interviewed.
now Decision Is Pending. EAD Clock is currently running. but the days are not increasing.

God bless us
It doesn't mean anything. maybe an officer updated your case but no decision made yet

It means A
07/17/2020 interviewed.

God bless us
it means your application is going through the routine process. AO must have put a hold and working on your file. Once he is done he will move it to reviewer.

It means A

it means your application is going through the routine process. AO must have put a hold and working on your file. Once he is done he will move it to reviewer.
thank you , when i get my decision, I will tell you.thank bro

It means A

GOOD NEWS
20200909 I GET my decision.approve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you bros . god bless usa

GOOD NEWS
20200909 I GET my decision.approve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you bros . god bless usa[/Congratulations and welcome in America .God bless you too. I am still waiting of my letter too my status is decison mailed and my EAD clock stopped. Hope I get approved too

if it shows "and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently stopped. "
it means you are approved bro
GOOD NEWS BRO

Hello Chokidar, how are you ? Have u already got your decision ? I got mine this afternoon and it was approval you were right , thank you and May Hod do the same to you too . God bless you

Hello Chokidar, how are you ? Have u already got your decision ? I got mine this afternoon and it was approval you were right , thank you and May Hod do the same to you too . God bless you
I am happy for you!! :) mine was a final denial. They denied on Aug 12 and bother to update the decision status on sep 2 and then mailed the decision when I called them. It was a disappointment but life doesn't stop.

I am so sorry for that and sad too. May God give you more strength and support , As you said life doesn’t stop everything will be okay . Do they sent you to the immigration court?