December Filer With COUNT - 1

vinidel

Banned
Hi All,

Lets have a count of how many december filers are on immigration portal .

I would advice all december filers to have a count number to their subject or matter and rest of december filers when you add in your name please increase the counter by one. It will be easy to track how many are sailing in the December boat.

I start with myself.

Count: 1

RD: 12/27/02

Thanks to all. Wish you all good luck

Count 6

Please don't start so many Dec filers loop. Where are the nov filers loop. they are quiet ,patient guys..:cool:

count 9

RD - 12/13/01
ND - 12/21/01

Medical RFE on 10/28/02
RFE replied 11/09/02
RFE updated 11/13/02

Vinidel

Your "count" idea is to get the correct number, but when two or more people try to update the count, they all put the same count number in it. If possible, go through all the posts in the thread and add another post which corrects the count. Example: count3 is posted twice.

I am a Dec filer.

Count: 10
rsjoly

Last edited by a moderator:
rsjoly

HI rsjoly,

Thanks for your suggestion. My intention to start this thread was to get the good approximation of the number of filers in Dec.

Asih22 posted his message with other user concurrently, but after postiong he realised his count is not 3 but 4, so he corrected it.

I guess so far we are going fine with the count, but it seems we have very less december filers on immigrationportal.

Anyhow, wish you all good luck and lets hope, Year 2003 starts for us with approvals.

I REQUEST DECEMBER FILERS TO PLEASE LIST THEIR COUNT WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO FAR.

THANKS