December 01 case Approved

maroussia

Registered Users (C)
Dear all:

My and my spouse caes were approved on June 11th and we got our passports stamped on June 23 in Newark.
Here are the details:

PD October 20, 1998
RD December 5th, 2001
ND December 15th, 2001
1FP April 2002
2 FP October 2003
RFE April 19, 2004 (emp letter and 6 paystubs)
Approval June 11th, 2004

EAC 02 064 5....

I wish everyone (especially FIRA) who is still waiting from December 2001 speedy approval and all the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
maroussia,

Congrats for approval.

Thanks for remembering me. My last updated change changed yesterday and then today. May be someone is looking into my file. I want to be optimistic about it. But my spouse's date is still same as 5/6/04, this is probably when they got our 2nd FP result.

Congrats again! Enjoy your time...

fira,
when my last update changed to 4/15/04 (it was 3/02/04 before that my fp2), my wife's stayed same as 3/25/04 (after her 3rd fp), both got approved on same day. Hope you will get some good news...

maroussia said:
Dear all:

My and my spouse caes were approved on June 11th and we got our passports stamped on June 23 in Newark.
Here are the details:

PD October 20, 1998
RD December 5th, 2001
ND December 15th, 2001
1FP April 2002
2 FP October 2003
RFE April 19, 2004 (emp letter and 6 paystubs)
Approval June 11th, 2004

EAC 02 064 5....

I wish everyone (especially FIRA) who is still waiting from December 2001 speedy approval and all the best!
Congrats and Good Luck

Dear Fira

I had similar situation with my updates. My date was later than my husband's, so I think you are very close. In fact the my last update date was May 24th, if I remember correctly, and then, the next thing was approved on June 11th and I got the message the next MOnday, June 14th. What's interesting, I never received e-mail notification about the last update (May 24th). I only got the e-mail saying that the case was approved.

I wish you all the best!

maroussia said:
I had similar situation with my updates. My date was later than my husband's, so I think you are very close. In fact the my last update date was May 24th, if I remember correctly, and then, the next thing was approved on June 11th and I got the message the next MOnday, June 14th. What's interesting, I never received e-mail notification about the last update (May 24th). I only got the e-mail saying that the case was approved.

I wish you all the best!

Congrats, Maroussia !
I still have my case pending the name check (EAC 02-063-....) :(

I am wondering how you guys receive e-mails from INS ?
I've never got any e-mail from them...

Thanks,
Masik

NJI485MM,
You msg is encouraging. I hope me and my spouse get approve together. I am positive. My LUD even changed on 7/5/04, which is suppose to be holiday.

Maroussia,
Me too, never get any email for LUD change. i knew it from BCIS's web site.

Well I hope these LUD changes are taking me closer to approval, not to RFE or transfer.

Enjoy ur independence now and ever!

Congratulations! :)

See you in Naturalization backlog forums in about 5 years. :D

What took you so long to post here? :D :D