Dec Rd Approved

DecRdAtlast

Hi!,

Approved at last.............

I don't remember the exact Reciept Date but it was some time in the 2nd Week of Dec, ND was Dec 18 with EAC 02065**. INS sent it back as my attorney did not send the right amount on the check. After it was resent i had a notice date of Jan 22nd with EAC-02091**. Now i am sure INS processes based on RD and not on ND.

Good Luck to all.

Thats

indeed a good news. Hope it also clears Sept,Oct and Nov RD's. It should also try to reduce the backlogs at a much faster pace and come back to the old approval time of 485 between 10-12 months. Also, not many RFE's should be issued, which will not delay the cases, further. Good Luck to All !!

Oops..forgot to mention.."Congrats!! DecRdAtlast !!":)

Re: Thats

Originally posted by roran
indeed a good news. Hope it also clears Sept,Oct and Nov RD's. It should also try to reduce the backlogs at a much faster pace and come back to the old approval time of 485 between 10-12 months. Also, not many RFE's should be issued, which will not delay the cases, further. Good Luck to All !!

Oops..forgot to mention.."Congrats!! DecRdAtlast !!":)

I think U were approved....
Why are U roaming here roran like a DEVIL :D:D

Do U want to reapply for GC ? and have this waiting fun????

:D:D

Congratulations!!

Did you get EAC02065xxxxx initially and then a new EAC02091xxxxx?

What is the RD mentioned in the EAC02091xxxxx notice?

My eac is 02065 series, maybe not very far from adjudication :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please update RUPNET !!

This is great news. Hope that this is not one of those exception cases where 1 officer was faster than rest. If we see the same trend in next week or two, it would make the fact solid that "BCIS is indeed looking into December cases"