Dec ND case Approved- Finally heard the magic words

Pagal Ghora

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I am happy to report that my case is approved as per the AVM. I checked it last night and it said that the case was approved Oct. 29. I have to say that INS is doing a tremendous job in this current condition, and I certainly hope that all of you who have waited longer than the designated wait will hear something soon!

R/D = Nov 8, 2000
N/D = Dec 1, 2000
F/P = April 21, 2001
A/D = Oct 29 (as per AVM)

I had talked to an IIO last week and she had told me that my case was pending and suggested a wait of 4-6 weeks. Thanks to everyone for their posts.

Congratulations!!!..............your PD please

Congrats!
Enjoy!

Could you post your PD and CP/AOS ?

Congrats! One day ours will be approved!

My case was still in a pending status and the IIO told me that it may take a month or 2. Now I know there is a possibility of getting it within a week.

Enjoy!

replies to your questions

I don\'t have a PD as I belong to the "other" category (not india or china). Also, I have been here for about 10 years, as F-1, H-1, so that dispells any notion that INS takes more time to srcutinize people who have been here longer.

I was approved for AOS. I also applied for my 2nd EAD just in case which came about 1 and a half month ago.

Question for Pagal Ghora

Could you tell us if you are EB3 or EB2...the reason being, I am EB3 (others) and my ND is 12/12/00. I wonder how long do I have to wait before I get an approval!!

Congrats...

EB3 vs EB2

Pagal G.

So are all EB2\'s processed before these guys get to the EB3\'s? Or do they base it on some other criteria?

not sure

I think once AOS is filed, it doesn\'t matter if one is EB1, EB2 or EB3. I could be wrong though.

Just hang in there. You\'ll get yours too soon.

Your Dec ND approved ?

Can you give me an idea about ND 12/12/00 which is same as yours ?
Looks like you are very lucky
All the best