Dec Case - Finally Approved!!

mdh

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
Finally on this auspicious day (Ganesh Chaturthi), I checked the status and got the approval message.

It was a long journey at least for 485 (2 yrs for I-485 after getting labor and I-140 in less than a year.)

Got an RFE in June and submitted response in July.
Done early 2nd FP in Sep.
After that no word from INS.
It is so frustrating. I was thinking to leave my employer in last dec, hoping that I should get GC in first quarter of 2003. But INS can collapse any plan you make. Finally after not seeing any sign of approval, I changed my employer in Oct.
I also filed for 3rd EAD extension in last week.

All of you guys really helped me a lot. This is a great forum. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna!

Wish you all good luck.
Thank you,
mdh

Question: I have filed my EAD extension last week. Can I call BCIS and ask them to refund my money and cancel the application?

congrats. It's not ganesh chaturthi today. We celebrated that a few months back.
Enjoy the freedom.

Originally posted by dsatish
congrats. It's not ganesh chaturthi today. We celebrated that a few months back.
Enjoy the freedom.

I know it's not ganesh chaturthi today. But we call it as Sankashti Chaturthi. We do fast and go to Ganesh temple for this chaturthi.

RFE: Details
w2 & tax papers for 2001 & 2002 and pay stubs of last 2 months. My salary was less on the paystub than what it was on the labor.

Congratulations

mdh -- Even if today was not as auspicious day, it is now. Drink responsibly.

My dates are almost identical to your's. It's always good to see a fellow Dec 01 RD get approved. Go Vermont.

RD 12/18/01
RFE 07/03/03
FP2 10/04/03
FP3 01/10/04 (scheduled)

tick_tock_tick tick_tock_tick tick_tock_tick

Hi tick_tock_tick,
you are like a clock .It never ends that sound
So your FingerPrinting never ends.
you will get N no. of FPs

Originally posted by dengdeng
I'm happy for you. One less on the list.

Can you tell us when was your 2nd scheduled?

2nd FP was scheduled on 10-26-2003 but I did it on 09-19-2003

mdh, you're 072 series too. My fp was scheduled for 10/10.
Maybe my day is coming....

Glad you're free. Enjoy talking to you in the past.

Happy holidays!

BTW, what was your approval date?