Dec 1st ND RFE issued

blast k

Registered Users (C)
Just found out from AVM that a RFE was issued on Oct 17th for me and my wife. No idea what the RFE is for, staraight case, no change of employer, never used EAD but have EAD. EB2 India.
Any body have any idea who will receive the RFE, either me or my attorney?

Thanks

No Title

Sorry to hear that! Looks like most of the remaining Dec NDs are getting RFE or Transfers as pointed out by abci. I checked AVM just now and it still plays the same old message. When did you last check the AVM and it played the "Your application received...blah...blah". Just trying to figure out when the AVM gets updated.

Thanks & good luck.

Your employer receives it.

I have seen this before. One of my friends received RFE and it goes to the lawer (Employer).

Join the gang Blast K

I also got my RFE yesterday. Funny thing is when my wife\'s case still plays same message.

And when wife called IIO she was told case is pending!!

I called IIO. They have sent the RFE to attorney.

No Title

I guess, they will keep your wife\'s 485 pending till they make the final decision about your case. They will approve both the cases together.

Good Luck Blast_k

Don\'t worry blast_k. The RFE can be for the employment letter or something. You will get through it.
I fully understand your frustation and fury. Hang on there and you will get in soon.

No Title

I checked the AVM around 10 P.M PST yesterday, it was still saying the same msg your case received on, then I checked again today at 1 :05 P.M PST and learned about RFE.

Did you receive a query for your I140

I was made to beleive that if you had a query at your I140 stage,a RFE in I485 is imminent.This theory has no solid basis though.

did AVM message get updated for RFE in your case

abci,
Did avm message get updated when RFE is issued?
If yes, then what is the message??

Thanks in advance

Are you sure about RFE?

B\'coz couple of my friends got straight GC with Rapidigm