Dec 18, 2003 I140 approved (NSC)

zk272001

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

After more than 17 month I got the approval e-mail today. One less old timer from 2003 off the block!
I know there are people out there who have been waiting longer than me. Good luck to you all. I haven't checked my status or visited this podium for a while in part because seeing people who filed their cases long after me got approve makes me depressed....
Then I realized something: this darn green card thing will get done when it gets done and there is very little I can do about it, so just stop being obssessed over it. Life is too short and precious to be wasted worrying about some stupid green card. So just move on and enjoy your life: play some sports, watch a movie, go to a show, read a book, go shopping, spend time with your family and friends.... The day will come.

Congrats zk272001,

You are right. It is best not to worry about things outside our control. Good that your 140 approval has finally come through. I'm sure your 485 will take lesser time. In the meantime, continue enjoying life.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

Yuren,

Yes, it is good to finally see more of the earlier applications being approved. I'm looking forward to the next processing dates from NSC. I hope to see them getting close to our Apr.04 or beyond.

After the submission of your RFE, it is about time for them to send the approval.

Good luck.

DIGS

False alarm?

Glad to see atleast one Dec' 03 approval after a long time.

zk272001's ND is 12/17/2003. Hopefully I'll get mine shortly :rolleyes: (see my signature below)

Yeah, I know. Its wishful thinking but ......

DIGS said:
Yuren,

Yes, it is good to finally see more of the earlier applications being approved. I'm looking forward to the next processing dates from NSC. I hope to see them getting close to our Apr.04 or beyond.

After the submission of your RFE, it is about time for them to send the approval.

Good luck.

DIGS
Hey DIGS,
I am pretty sure you will get your approval very very shortly. My RFE will be replied next week as myself and my attorney had a good chat and he is so confident that my case gets an approval. But I am sure you and other friends will be get approvals.
Thanks
KK

Thanks KK,

Living in the upper mid-west, I want to enjoy the short summer with this 140 thing behind. It is an unnecessary preoccupation.

DIGS

Still waiting (Dec 2003)

I am also from Dec 2003. Haven't received anything yet. I am very depressed about it. I hope it doesn't take mach longer.

EB3
PD 3/2003