Dec 14 RD and Dec 18 ND got RFE

moonlight101

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I got an RFE issued on 27th June according to AVM don't know details yet, would update when I get the letter.

My LIN02065XXXXXX

cheers

When did you find out about the RFE? When was the AVM updated and does the website show the updated RFE message or still the old message? I have very close dates to yours, so a little curious.

cmr
12/11
12/14

also what country are you from

would help us. some of the new approvals and rfes are from non SR and non-india and non-china countries. thanks...

moonlight,

I was reading your previous postings and saw that you had spoken to the IIO in April and she/ he had told you that you might get approval "next month" ! (which was May 2003)
What made him/her think that? Specially when most IIO don't even know how to read dates off their computer screen.

Are you under NIW or any other special fast track case? I know that you were under J1, right? Please give more info, that will definitely help us to guesstimate about this stupid
INS's approval (rfe generation) pattern. As you know we are all
clueless.......

Thanks a lot ...... you detail info will definitely help.

dec rd got RFE

Hi

1) AVM and online updated only yesterday i.e tuesday evening.

2) Yes my case is NIW

3) Yap last month (May) IIO told me that my case may get approval next month, may be at that time it was assigned to Officer.

4) I was born and brouhgt up in India but I am New Zealand citizen.

5) Still waiting for RFE letter so don't know details.

I hope I have answered all questions.

cheers

Thanks for all the details

This helps us. One question about "NIW" which I am not that aware of: is this what that you don't get labor certifaction or anything? i.e. no Department of Labor crap?

And any difference in processing on I-140 and I-485 compared to other regular cases? Ours are regular Labor RIR certification from H1-I485 conversion cases.
For J1 waiver(conversion within US), do you need to show any reason though employer? Is your case Medical (doctor)?

Thanks again and sorry for more inquiries, please take your time
if you have to to answer.

-ghee

Hi

Yap ! we don't have to go through labour, I filed I140 directly in Aug 2001 and was approved in Sept 2001 and I filed 485 in dec 2001.

I don't think there is any difference in processing 485, may be I don't know enough.

Lastly I am an environmental scientist not a doctor.

I hope I have answered all your questions. Let me know if you need more info.

cheers