Registered Users (C)
Please post your details

Any idea why our cases have not been touched

ND: Dec 29 01
FP : April 26 02

No rfe
No FP2

same boat

may be they approved our case, but don't want to give GOOD news early....:D :D :D

I'm planning to talk to congressman......What do you think

RD: 12/06/2001
1FP : 02/02/2002

NO 2ndFP
NO RFE

cat&mouse

Cat&mouse

Hope your optimism is true, but on the second thought, looks like there may be some additional checks going on us
:D :D :D :D

I was just thinking to get in touch with my lawyer next week.
and see what he suggests

Lets give this first 10 days of september to BCIS, They are back from LONG SUMMER Vacations, Now that summer is over their kids needs to go to school, even if they dont want to work, they will have to go to work.

Usually most of the people take vacation in august, so i expect things to speed up.

i am in same boat.

I am applying the 3rd EAD and hope BCIS would work hard enough to approve me before my applying for the 4th one.

GCJourney

My EAD is expiring first week of Jan, I will be applying for 3rd EAD next month, Just hoping i dont have to

Originally posted by Peter123
GCJourney

My EAD is expiring first week of Jan, I will be applying for 3rd EAD next month, Just hoping i dont have to

Peter,

My EAD will expire on 01/01/04. But I have lost confidence on BCIS to approve my 485 within 3 months and the company urges me to apply EAD early.

Originally posted by GCJourney
Peter,

My EAD will expire on 01/01/04. But I have lost confidence on BCIS to approve my 485 within 3 months and the company urges me to apply EAD early.

Please sign our backlog reduction petition.

third EAD And another EAD

MY EAD expire in jan , but i already applied for EAD in last july!!! i guess if you collect 4+ EAD you will be elligable to enrol in the sweepstakes !!!!!!!!

good luck

My details
RD 01/14/02
ND 01/25/02
FP 06/03/02
EB1 EB

NO RFE so far.

My 2nd EAD will expire on 02/04/04. When should I apply for 3rd EAD renewal.

Thanx
Probashi