Dec 01 Cases .... Looks like BCIS are working on it

Originally posted by Peter123
Dec Guys

Be prepared. Looks like they are working on the backlogs

Sounds like a prediction from a fortune cookie.. :)

Your lucky numbers are 3, 17, 21, 24, 39, 41

Here we go, predictions!!!!Re: Dec 01 Cases .... Looks like BCIS are working on it

Originally posted by Peter123
Dec Guys

Be prepared. Looks like they are working on the backlogs

Pardon my french, but it appears to me that the entire BCIS adjudication system is f**ked up. There is a complete standstill now.
At least the approvals were trickling a month ago. But now nothing is happening.
God bless us all.

Rupnet data..

Rupnet seems to indicate steady approvals (about 20 or so) for Dec and Jan applications in the month of October..

Re: Rupnet data..

But how many cases are still left? Thousands of them! It will take several months to clear up these backlogs at current rate. On my ND, there has been no approval for over a month. :(:(

Originally posted by arun_parv
Rupnet seems to indicate steady approvals (about 20 or so) for Dec and Jan applications in the month of October..

I dont understand why these fu**** are not working on old cases why they move forward without clearing the backlogs.
Whats there way of working? Whats our fault, I am Feeb 2002 filer waiting waiting and ................, Dec,Nov guys are also waiting. They should clear this first and then move ahead.

Looks like they are touching those cases whose FP is about to expire. so that they dont have to ask them for 2nd FP

And put those people on hold whose FP has already expired.

ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR

Spirit:

I just got my 2ND FP and my number is 02082. Chances of your getting approval or 2nd FP are quite high I would think.

Guys I don;t know what they are working on but here are my details...

My RD 12/19/01,
ND 12/28/01,
FP 4/3/02,
RFE 6/04/03,
RFE Received 6/17/03.
FP2 7/29/03
Ad :

Hope you can bring me some luck! I just found out that there were two approvals today in my ND after a five weeks' drought. Seems encouraging:)

Originally posted by Stuka
Spirit:

I just got my 2ND FP and my number is 02082. Chances of your getting approval or 2nd FP are quite high I would think.