Dear Officer sleep well and

pain is over

Registered Users (C)
Do not worry; you will get your next paycheck. I will work hard and pay my taxes. Even you do not deserve half of that paycheck amount.

Do not worry, there are good guys working at that department. They will cover you.

Do not worry; we will call our Honorable Senators, Congressmen and even the Vice President to make you work.

Do not worry, I even work twice as hard to keep my job for those people living with food stamps.

Do not worry; I learned your cheap tactics. Because, I am a Green Card veteran. You can try, but I learned to wait hours and hours on these immigration lines to get cold answers.

Do not worry, I will try harder and harder to make you understood this: We are not terrorists. We are the people trying to get our applications to be approved in a legal way. We are humans too. We have families, bills to pay. We also eat and drink.

Do not worry, you will have an opportunity to question me for after driving half a million miles and ending up a lousy ticket.

Do not worry; you can cancel my Info pass appointment without telling me. I do not mind to make another 120 miles, pay my gas, EZpass, and wait ten more days, and do not worry; I will not bother to teach you there are few things called: Telephone, email, postal services..

Do not worry, I learned my lesson. Today, I put my tie, nice clean dress, and a shiny pair of shoes to reflect my respect to you and to that department. Next time I will have my blue jean on me. Because, you don’t respect me.

Do not worry, my dignity will not destroyed by you. Even you treat me like dirt.

Do not worry; my son is registered at Selective Service. He will fight for this great country whenever and forever.

Do not worry; your acts will not affect my feelings. No matter what you try, I will always love this great country.

hey Pain is over(not yet)..I understand your frustration..some people on this board don't see that way..not esp when you see others applying after you sailing thro' and you have been stuck..it feels eternity esp when you have other things on hold...

I would suggest being pro-active in any and every sense but also retain a sense that sometimes you can't do much than wait..

Good luck...

Wow, this should be heard by those in charge of USCIS, to see how some of the future-citizens felt about their officers!

Personally I don't have much bad experience so far. And each time the officer seem to be nice or at least reasonable. Yes they do appear to be cold and unfriendly at the first a few moments, but many of them became nicer after I engaged some friendly conversations.

After all, they human beings too. For us it's important to keep our dignity with courtesy when dealing with them. They have seen many illigals, liars, less-educated bunches in their daily life, and probably trained in a completely opposite way as those folks in the Customers Service in commercial company. I don't blame them, and I do know that I have better education, earn a better living, and aim at higher ground than most of these officers who are assigned to interogate me. So I won't allow myself to be upset by them, whoever they are, and whatever they do. If they've gone so much away from acceptable level, there are many different ways to get them to allign.

And part of reason for me to apply for US citizenship is that I would not have to deal with them again. :) God Bless all of us!

The officer that interviewed me was in a hurry. So started to ask questions in such a fast paced manner that I felt so difficult to understand because of the officer's accent. I was getting worried if I was answering the questions correctly since I am under oath, guessing what I am being asked but at the same time not wanting to upset the office by my "excuse me"s. :(