Damn!!! It's My Turn - Approved

Mad Par

Registered Users (C)
After checking so many approvals in the forum, I just clicked and saw that MINE (AND WIFE) WAS APPROVED ON JAN 29TH 2004 as per online check. Don't know if they will change it. But I have this day to enjoy either way..

Details are in my signature..EB2 RIR India....

Madhav

SRC01276*****

Congrats

For all files who have RD/ND in 2001 continue checking and post the good message You could have already been approved :)

Originally posted by Mad Par
Thanks to all...

This might be a heck of a superbowl weekend if pats win..:)

Madhav

Congrats Madhav. This is good news.
By the way, You misspelt.
He meant to say -
This might be a heck of a superbowl weekend if CATS win...
:D

goastros - CATS r just lucky to be there..Anyway, I will not deviate from the topic...dude! logon yahoo and send me a message..i need to tell u something...

Madhav

Friends:

For Mad Par, GCAWAITER, and all the various other folks who got their approvals recently and will be getting theirs shortly -- Congratulations and enjoy!!!!!

Poong man - Thanks..people like you make this forum an easy one to read thru despite the tough times man..I will still have this forum as my homepage for the next few years (or atleast when they adjudicate every application in 6 months as Bush claimed would happen during his 2000 Election Campaign)

Madhav

How come your ND range is SRC01276XXX and date is Sep 15, 2001.

Mine ND is Sep 19 and range is SRC01272XXXX

Please clarify.

After checking so many approvals in the forum, I just clicked and saw that MINE (AND WIFE) WAS APPROVED ON JAN 29TH 2004 as per online check. Don't know if they will change it. But I have this day to enjoy either way..

Madhav

SRC01276*****

Re: Damn!!! It's My Turn - Approved
How come your ND range is SRC01276XXX and date is Sep 15, 2001.

Mine ND is Sep 19 and range is SRC01272XXXX

Please clarify.

Toolongawait, we are on same boat :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I am sorry..when I was putting that in my signature I forgot the date and put as 09/15/01...I donno what it comes to..but my SRC # 01276*****

Sorry for that confusing signature..please ignore it..until I change it..

Madhav

Dude... did you get interviewed or was it approved at the service center without an interview??

Madhav

SRC01276*****

interview? no nothing like that..i just checked the online site and found it to be approved..donno if i answered ur question..

btw i just found out from the attorney that my ND is 09/24/01..

Sorry again guys

Madhav

Mad Par - Congratulations!!

I can really smell my approval in 2 more months now (... or is it just my lunch)!