Dallas Bec Rir Cases - Rfe At State Level

Quo_vadimus

Registered Users (C)
I am starting a new thread here for people whose case went to regional and had an RFE at the state level. I know a lot of us are frustrated to see that cases with later priority dates are getting approved while we are in dark not knowing whats going on with our case.

By posting the nature of RFE, approvals after RFE and details of any other correspondence with the DBEC regarding our cases, may be we will be able to learn more about the issue and may be predict our approval time line with some what greater certainity

I start by posting my details.

The wage on my labor petition is roughly 90 % of the prevailing wage at the time of filing. The Ohio SWA sent an RFE regarding the same some time end of Aug 2004. The company's lawyer responded by submitting a wage survey from one of the professional organizations of my field. The SWA approved the case and it moved to chicago at the end of Sept 2004. A 45 day letter was received and replied at the end of Jan 2005.

Approval ??? - some where in the dark tunnel called "DBEC"

Would appreciate any comments ?? :confused:

PD SEP 2003 - IL
RD APR 2004 - CHICAGO
RFE - STATE -> dont know the details.
dBEC - D05007-XXXXX
Approval - No Idea

Rfe

My attorney received a notice in October 2004 from State regarding official published salary schedule and the official classification specifications, which we provided as we had a published schedule/calssification specifications for all the Ohio State University employees. Should this be called RFE?

Waiting and keeping fingers crossed, might hear something from dBEC in Feb, March!

double sided?

Hi guys, actually my lawyer called today saying that he got a call from DBEC saying that he needs to resubmit my application in a "double sided paper format" to reduce paperwork. I can't believe they couldn't approve it anyways!.... but that's what we need to do, sign everything again and send it over asap. Lawyer got the impression that as soon as they get this, my application is approved! so finger cross then.... :rolleyes:

Since I'm EB3, when do you think dates will become available to file I-485? My lawyer told me it could be soon since INS said that they didn't use all the visa # they were thinking.....who knows....

PD: 1/22/04
Case #: D05063
Chicago, IL
EB3-RIR

Quo_vadimus said:
I start by posting my details.

The wage on my labor petition is roughly 90 % of the prevailing wage at the time of filing. The Ohio SWA sent an RFE regarding the same some time end of Aug 2004. The company's lawyer responded by submitting a wage survey from one of the professional organizations of my field. The SWA approved the case and it moved to chicago at the end of Sept 2004. A 45 day letter was received and replied at the end of Jan 2005.

Approval ??? - some where in the dark tunnel called "DBEC"

Would appreciate any comments ?? :confused:
-------------------
Your cae sounds very much like mine, except the PD and State. My PD is in March 02 (CA). The wage on my labor petition is roughly 92% of the prevailing wage at the time of filing.There was a RFE from SWA, Lawyer responded to it, SWA accepted it and moved to SF Region in May 03. Since May 03 was in the cut-off date, my case got moved to DBEC. Last time when I checked in Aug 05 (using screenshot) my status was "RIR". 45 day letter was received and replied in March 05. Don't know if this RFE is holding my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFC? huummmm, that could be the reason

It now looks like, that may be the reason, I have not heard from BEC. When my case was in State, we had received something reg. wage. And my company and attorneys replied after few weeks we got the letter saying the application has been forwarded to SFO DOL. We replied 45 DL last year Feb. Still no news.

OHIO/RIR/Reginal/PD 12/24/2003 waiting

Here is my information and I don't believe we had any RFE at state level. Still waiting ...

OHIO / RIR / EB2
PD Dec. 24 2003 - OH
RD Aug. 12 2004 - CHICAGO
DALLAS BEC JAN 10 2005
D05010-XXXXX
Case Status: RIR (as of Aug 2005 via screenshot)

screenshot

My screenshot showed the case status:RIR in September 2005.
But this week,(ie Feb 2006,) screenshot shows as data review. I think based on some of the forums,I feel first will be datareview followed by rir. How come my case status sequence went backward.
My priority date:09/2003
45 days letter: Jan 2005.

Any RFE?

Did u have an RFE at state levle?
helen_64 said:
But this week,(ie Feb 2006,) screenshot shows as data review. I think based on some of the forums,I feel first will be datareview followed by rir. How come my case status sequence went backward.

Data Review is better than RIR

helen_64 said:

Data Review is next step to RIR. You are good. Data Review means officer is working on your case. Don't worry.

regional case?

If your case was moved to region then it should have been approved now unless there was an RFE. Did you HR dept or your lawyer try to contact DBEC about the case? One way to do so is have them sent an inquiry via email at

info@dal.dflc.us

more likely than not, you might receive an automated template reply telling case was under 'further review' but nonetheless worth trying. You might even try talking to your congressman and have his office inquire, the likely hood of getting a useful reply is much higher this way. Do let us know what happens if you do try any of it out.

helen_64 said:

Recent activity

Not much posting has been done here latey...would love to hear from anyone with RFE who got approved recently..or any theories on whats' going on with cases that had RFE at state before they were transferred to regional-BEC

Labor Approved.

Sorry for the delay in posting in this thread. I posted this information in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking " and "Tracker"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
17th March 2006,

I have been waiting for a very long time (2-1/2years) to receive an email from my HR that my Labor has been approved, today I received it. It looks like the Labor has been approved in the last week of Jan 2006. It took a while for my HR to inform me.
Please update the tracker.
PD: 17-Sep-03
RD: 1-Apr-04
IL - RIR - EB3
45day recd: 11-Apr-05 Reply:04/12/05
ETA# D-05007-12XXX

Congrats ! We are happy for you

gth999 said:
Sorry for the delay in posting in this thread. I posted this information in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking " and "Tracker"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
been approved in the last week of Jan 2006. It took a while for my HR to inform me.
Please update the tracker.
PD: 17-Sep-03
RD: 1-Apr-04
IL - RIR - EB3
45day recd: 11-Apr-05 Reply:04/12/05
ETA# D-05007-12XXX

Can any body make sense of the fact that some people find the 'case source' & 'processing type' fields blank in the screen shot they receive (More so in one's requested during 2006) while some others DO NOT have the fields blanked out ?

What do you guys think causes this difference, one who requsts the screen shot may be ? (Attorney vs HR vs Individual) ???