Current Status: We mailed you an amended notice.

paradesi2000

Registered Users (C)
any idea about below message? is it some other kind of RFE or Approval????? appreciate your help..

Current Status: We mailed you an amended notice.

On August 24, 2007, an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before receiving our notice, call customer service. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. If this case is still pending, we process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What was amended notice about? I am in the same boat and got an amendment notice on Nov 2.

Hey Iam on the Same boat.I Applied through My H1 Extension through VermontCenter and later i got RFE after 1 month,and the RFE asking the end client letter, i took client letter from my emploeyer and send to USCIS after 10 days i got a query from USCIS saying that

Current status : On November 10, 2009, an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

and status is ACCEPTANCE,before it was Requet for Additional Eveidence.Suddenly it came back RFE to Acceptance which is first level of USCIS.Please do let me know what this stands for.did anybody got this ame query.Your help is highly Appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: