Current Status: Card production ordered. - Assuming this as Approval

jaileni

Registered Users (C)
Just now received this email. I am assuming this is an approval. Please please don't tell me this is not..

Receipt Number: EAC-04-216-XXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Yes! it is an approval.

Just now received this email. I am assuming this is an approval. Please please don't tell me this is not..

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Please look at my posting http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=257037 even I got a Card production ordered followed by a approval mail 2 hours later.

Hope this helps!.

Hey jaileni,

Would you mind telling what PD day in 12/2002.