CSC - what is the AVM message after PP stamping?..how long to get plastic card after PP stamping ?

mrafi

Registered Users (C)
Gurus

I have done my stamping at Sanjose-INS,CSC on Feb-2002. As I check CSC-INs telephone # with my WAC #, the AVM have said that " This case have been approved on xxx, approval notice have sent ,, if you have not received...call us..".

After reading some theads here, I come to know that the AVM will change to " Card is ordered...". Will this "Card is order.." message come right after "case approved.." message ? Or is there any intermediate message ?"

What is the estimated time now a days for getting card afer stamping in CSC ?

Gurus..help me here.

No Title

Once stamping is done and the INS office will forward all
the paperwork to the sevice centre. Once CSC receives all the papers,
the message will change to \'Processing has been completed and the INS document will be mailed as soon as it is ready\'. This will take approx. 6-8 weeks after stamping.
Once your card is ready , the message will be changed to
\'Your card has been ordered on dd/mm/yy\'. You will recieve the card within one week after this message.
Hope this helps.

how long it takes

once the message is changed to \'Processing has been completed and the INS document will be mailed as soon as it is ready\'.

how long it takes to turn to

\'Your card has been ordered on dd/mm/yy\'.

No Title

Me and my wife went for stamping on 2/4/02 San Jose - CSC

My AVM still says "This case has been approved"

But my wifes AVM says, checked today 2/11/02 "Processing completed, will mail document when it is ready"

Any idea what that means?

No Title

I think message will change after 2 weeks to

1) Processing has been completed and it will take 999 days to mail the card etc etc

2) After few more weeks AVM will change to " Card is ordered..."

we should get in a week after the second message.

some people in November and december are getting in now, so i think we should get Plastic card in couple of months.

check following post
krsna "RECEIVED PLATIC CARD-TODAY -CSC" 2/10/02 10:14am

/Vguru

Does getting plastic relate to the local office where we got stamp ?

Thank you all , for the good info.

I got stamp in INS-SanJose, CA.
Does getting plastic card is relate to local INS office (where we got stamp? )

If we want to change address let us say after 3 months from stamping, same time if the plastic is not received, then how we can change the address with INS ? Do we still have to call CSCINS, talk to IIO with WAC or A# ? Or do we got to local INS office ?