CSC/Los Angeles: How soon do we get Interview notice after fingerprinting?

kissan_ucla

Registered Users (C)
CSC/Los Angeles - N400 Timeline Tracker

I had my fingerprinting in Los Angeles yesterday (February 13th). :)

When can I expect the Interview notice?

Those of you who are currently processing your N-400 in California(Los angeles) please share your experiences. I heard that CSC/Los Angeles is moving pretty fast these days.

Thank you very much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Los Angeles tracking thread

You can see how long it is taking based in the following thread, you may want to include your information in that thread to help others looking for similar tracking information.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1611402#post1611402

kissan_ucla said:

Those of you who are currently processing your N-400 in California(Los angeles) please share your experiences. I heard that CSC/Los Angeles is moving pretty fast these days.

Thank you very much!!

Hey Mant0487,

I actually did call the number that you gave me to check if my fp is cleared or not. And ....... out of my expectation, they pick up the phone right away and told me that my fp is already cleared. Thank you very much for the help, one more thing, what's the number i can call for name check ? thanks for advise.

800 number

You can find the status of name check by calling the 1-800-375-5283 or scheduling an infopass using
http://infopass.uscis.gov/. I am not sure what your timeline is but you may want to wait a minimum of 2 months after you filed your N-400 or 1-2 months after your FP to call or schedule an infopass. The name check might be independent of FP as some have heard that from USCIS IO's. Good Luck.

FinalstepN400 said:
Hey Mant0487,

I actually did call the number that you gave me to check if my fp is cleared or not. And ....... out of my expectation, they pick up the phone right away and told me that my fp is already cleared. Thank you very much for the help, one more thing, what's the number i can call for name check ? thanks for advise.

kissan_ucla said:

Thank you very much!!
No good answer. Each case is different. The range is after FP you can get Interview Date between 3 months to 3 years!!!