CSC I-485 ** Approvals** in Lucky October2003

I hope and pray that this thread will be full of thousands of approvals by the end of this month

:D Pa Ji
ND Dec 26, 2001

oooooooooooooops!

hold on guys................nothing to feel excited coz' OCtober is here............... BCIS is hibernating.:rolleyes:

they are sure brewing up some extraordinary very logistic excuses................

wait n watch..:confused: :confused:

ND 04 02 02
FP 5 31 02

ears are dying to hear good news......

well as per speculations we should see a spurt of approvals this month and so lets all just keep our fingers crossed and pray.

By the way God i have a personal question for you.
"How is it possible that all those who have applied for the GC and are waiting have sinned?? I mean i dont understand you god.

Why dont you just excuse all of us and just make the damn approvals take off in a big way. Waiting to hear from you please.
Thanks.

Originally posted by dumbo

By the way God i have a personal question for you.
"How is it possible that all those who have applied for the GC and are waiting have sinned?? I mean i dont understand you god.

Why dont you just excuse all of us and just make the damn approvals take off in a big way. Waiting to hear from you please.
Thanks.

GOD replied:

There are a lot more people who are "better" sinners than you - and let me take care of them first - like
- people in Gaza area living on edge of fear and death
- people in Africa with no food to eat
- people( women) in muslim countries with nothing to own
- people in America who have no Health Insurance
- people in Russia who wants to speak
- peopel on Earth with NO eyes/legs/hands/

... sorry ... there are many in list and I got to do by business..

But , Definitely I look into your case in 1 year :D:D

Schwarzenegger Outlines 1st 100 Days as Calif. Gov

Please include this in the list of first 100 days of Arnold's governance to-do jobs .. :D

for a change i am with shantanub. Well said friend about other whose suffering are much more... I however still wish god to take care of his other sons and daughters too who have applied for their green card!!!!!!!!!!!