CSC- Fingerprinting notice?

Sunday99

Registered Users (C)
I have filed concureltly in June 2005 for 140/485 (140 approved, EB2, PD current). As of today, I have not received any fingerprinting notice.
I am worried that the notice got lost in the mail.

Is there a way to alert USCIS regarding this issue?
Thanks!

please call the 800 number on the 485 receipt and speak to customer service rep. He/she will be able to tell you if the FP was sent or not ? In my case, they sent me the FP appointment after i made an inquiry

Good luck

No FP notice: Same Situation as you

Hi,

We have also filed I-485 in June 2005 at CSC and have not recvd FP notice yet. I called the USCIS phone number but they refused to do anything (even initiate an enquiry) until the dates for I-485 do not move 30 days beyond our notice date. So will wait until then and call again. It may be some time because CSC I-485 dates haven't moved at all for the last few months.

Sunday99 said:
I have filed concureltly in June 2005 for 140/485 (140 approved, EB2, PD current). As of today, I have not received any fingerprinting notice.
I am worried that the notice got lost in the mail.

Is there a way to alert USCIS regarding this issue?
Thanks!

What is your exact ND (Notification Date) for 485? You can compare
with mine. I just got the FP notification last week and did the FP this week.

nsi.

Hello NSI,
Thanks for the information. I wanted to know looking at your case how to inititate or what is the process for initiating a name check.Following is my status:

PD 10/16/2002 AD 8/12/2004 (Own Labor)
I140 RD 8/16/2004 ND 8/16/2004 AD 10/6/2004
I485 RD 10/2/2004 ND 10/6/2004 AD Awaiting
First FP 2/25/2005 LUD 03/7/2005

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Khadash

Update on FP question

nsi said:
What is your exact ND (Notification Date) for 485? You can compare
with mine. I just got the FP notification last week and did the FP this week.

nsi.

I called 800 number this morning. The representative said that my case should be up for processing in couple of days (do I really believe that?!?!?). Anyway, she said that if I don't receive the FP notice in the next 2 weeks, I should call back.
Thanks to godblessall for help.

CSC EB2-RIR Europe
485 ND 06/23/2005

No FP for me either.

I called the 1-800 number they asked me to wait till 30 days past current date

Update on FPs?

Anybody got FP notice so far?
The CSC date is stuck at 06/16, very frustrating. I just called 1-800 number and the representative refused to make an inquiry at this point. I have to wait untill the date gets 30 days past my RD (that would be 07/23).

Related questions for experts: is the Namecheck dependent on getting the FP done or is it independent process? I have no clue on whether my name got cleared or not. My attorney is not very helpful (being paid by my company).
Thanks!

Sunday99 said:
Anybody got FP notice so far?
The CSC date is stuck at 06/16, very frustrating. I just called 1-800 number and the representative refused to make an inquiry at this point. I have to wait untill the date gets 30 days past my RD (that would be 07/23).

Related questions for experts: is the Namecheck dependent on getting the FP done or is it independent process? I have no clue on whether my name got cleared or not. My attorney is not very helpful (being paid by my company).
Thanks!

as far as i know, they are independent. namecheck is initiated right after you file 485 but FP triggers another background check which does not take that much time to process.