CSC FAX # - Received 3 FP notices

michael young

Registered Users (C)
Hello, all. What\'s CSC Fax number? I\'ve received 3 FP notices in the past 6 months. Upon receiving the first FP notice, I did my FP as scheduled on March 29 and FBI said it was of good quality. However, INS keeps sending me regular FP notices. Just received the third FP notice yesterday. I need to send a fax to CSC, since it is so difficult to get through to CSC by phone. Please share with me CSC Fax number. Many thanks. Michael

No Title

Did you have luck using this FAX #. Everytime I fax the inquiry, it dosen\'t go through and errors out. Is that number still active ??.

No Title

I don\'t know. I was given this fax number by the IIO for inquiry. I passed it on to the lawyer. He faxed the inquiry, I guess, using this number.

Thank you, Ravi089

Hello, Ravi0589. Thank you for sharing the fax number. Yes, it worked and the fax went through like a charm.

Other FAX numbers

949-389-3482 or 3485
I\'ve got these numbers by talking to an IIO. Give it a try.

NaotoJ

Are you sure?

From mid March, FBI no longer tell you about the quality of FP.
My co-worker called in mid March but couldn\'t get any info about
the quality of FP.
Are you sure FBI person told you that your FP quality was good
at the end of March?

Now they only tell you that they received your FP on xxx and
forwarded it to INS on xxx. But no more information about the
quality. If the quality of the FP is not clear, INS will send
you another FP notice around three months later after the first
one.

You\'d better check with INS to see if the FP quality is good.

Good luck!

No Title

Michael, what did your lawyer write on the inquiry to INS? Did he ask them to stop sending you FP notice or what? I\'ve received 2 FP notices so far and would like to know how to handle this kind of situation. Thank you!

No Title

INS is confused themselves and they are confusing applicants by sending multiple applicatns...wasting our money !! instead they should be sending to people who have not received even 1 notice..

Talking to FBI

Hello, Mark01 and other folks. You are right that FBI didn\'t want to give the details. In fact, the agent I spoke with specifically mentioned that INS didn\'t want them to disclose the quality of the fingerprints. However, by describing to her the hell experience each of us EB-based I-485 applicants has to go through, I won her sympathy. Then, I told her that I didn\'t want her to break their rule, and that I just wanted to know if technically my fingerprints were satisfactory for the background search. She said "yes". And then we both lagughed. I thanked her and ended our phone conversation. That\'s how I knew that my fingerprints were of good quality. Michael

No lawyer

Hello, Dentyne. I am my lawyer. I filed all my INS papers on my own, from TN1, through LC, H1B, I-140, to I-485, EAD, etc. In my fax to INS, I simply stated that I have received three regular fingerprint notices and asked them to check my first fingprints done in March. I left my phone number and ask them to phone me back (which I doubt they will do). My goal is to have them check my fingerprint report from their computer sytem and make them begin processing my case. Michael

No Title

I recd 2 and my recd three. This is in less than a month\'s span. I think it may not be because of quality, just INS\'s blur.