CSC duty officer fax number

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
does anybody have a CSC fax number for duty officer of adjudication department ? I just talked to an IIO and she mentioned my case is pending and not assigned..she also mentioned she will take printout of my and wife case and forward it to duty officer. She also told me to fax my enquiry to duty officer directly and gave me a fax number..I am just wondering if she actually gave me a duty officers fax number or general fax number and wanted to verify it...

today in our company we had second pay cut of 15%....all this after 2 layoffs in Feb and april and one pay cut of 10% in early June. Life would have been good if i had GC ..i understand getting job would be difficult but at least there is peace of mind..I have EAD but i dont want to use it as I dont want to get into the whole 180 days changing rigmarole...

Could you tell me the fax number you got

My receipt no. is WAC01-091, FP 03/16
Still waiting

Interesting

What happend since she was willing to give you a number of duty officer\'s fax. Did you tell her \'something special"?

No Title

I want to first compare the general enquiry fax number and the adjudication department duty officer fax number...if they are different then I will be happy that she "really" gave me adj dept fax number...I told her first CSC is projecting a wrong JIT to applicants. CSC is approving 03/01 cases but JIT shows 98 dates which is not fair...she agreed to that but said they have no hand in it...Then i told about friends who have been waiting since 99/00 for approval and CSC is partially approving some 03/01 cases which is also not fair. she agreed to that also..I told my case where people who have later PD, FP ,ND dates have got approved but not me..Then i pulled my ace card and told her that I talked to OFFICER XXXXXX ( IIO whom I talked to 10 days back ) and she mentioned that my case will be assigned within 2 weeks ( big lie !!) but it hasn\'t..at that time she mentioned she will forward my case printout to duty officer and then gave me the duty officer fax number....Maybe all this works for me or maybe nothing happens for another couple of weeks...who knows??

Nice

Man I wish you to be approved as soon as possible. Maybe this is the way how to things move forward...:)

No Title

Debo_nair,

This is not fair. You asked for some information and somebody has given it. Now also you are not reveling the info you have got from IIO. this one shows your selfishness. Might be you will come back and say I got the same number. (U may be lieing , who knows).

No Title

Thanks Ravi..The number IIO gave me is the first one.....anyway if she takes printout to duty officer I will be happy ....

RE: It is not about being selfish

Hi Debo,

I was reading these postings and I felt very disappointed to see what went on. I thought that this board\'s intention was not about playing games or being selfish but about providing genuine support to each other by sharing information. One thing from me
man- trust is the hardest thing to build and maintain. I would like to see an apology.

No Title

Gerda what games?? I dont know what u are taking about......If it was a differnet fax number I would have faxed my request and seens whats happening ..If I was siccessfull I would have given it to guys who really needed it...The same thing I did about 3 weeks back...I send a IIO\'s name to people who really needed it in private messages....similarly i would have done the same here....If anyone felt I am doing so selfishly then i apolozise. anyways i have decided from now on I will not be sharing any details of my case dealings with IIOs..if anyone needs any info specifically from me then they can send me a private message...

Guys, debo is not playing games here, we\'re ll on the same boat and trying our best to help each ot

Debo has been answering questions and sharing his experience with us all the time. Yes, We\'re all very frustared, but please don\'t carry it over to debo or anyone else on this board! IT\'S ALL INS\'s FAULT!