Csae transferred to Lincoln NE office from Los Angeles, CA

rka1

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
Receipt Number: WAC********

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On February 14, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What are my next steps?
Is this a good sign?
I changed my job a month ago and I am in a different role. What should I do now?
Could anyone share their experience with Lincoln NE office

Any inputs are valuable and appreciated.
Thanks
rka1
EB3 substitution
Labor PD: Sep2001
RFE on I140 - Mar2005
I140-Approved Sep2005
I485 applied on Aug2004

rka1 said:
Gurus,
Receipt Number: WAC********

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On February 14, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What are my next steps?
Is this a good sign?
I changed my job a month ago and I am in a different role. What should I do now?
Could anyone share their experience with Lincoln NE office

Any inputs are valuable and appreciated.
Thanks
rka1
EB3 substitution
Labor PD: Sep2001
RFE on I140 - Mar2005
I140-Approved Sep2005
I485 applied on Aug2004

Sorry, I can't help you with your question. But i would like to know if you invoked AC21 with the change in job and that got your case transfered?

Hello

My Wife's I-485 has been transferred to LA Local Office from Nebraska. Case was Transferred on Mar 16 and we got the Paper Transfer Notice on Mar 27 saying " in order to speed up processing we have Transferred above case ....."

Did U have the Same Transfer Notice . Seems like there are so many Transfers to Local Office from Diff Service Centers. Are all those for Interview or to Speed up processing ?

Any feedback ? Lets keep in touch.

Thanks

Shovon

Even my Case got transferred to local office

Hi

Even my case got transferred to Pittsburgh, PA local office from VSC while I was expecting a transfer to TSC.

My Employer is in Pittsburgh, PA and I work in Boston, MA all the time and mine is a substitute labor.

I heard from a lawyer that when you work totally in a different state and also use labor substitution, they might want to verify if the employer and the offer is genuine.

He suggested to keep all, pay stubs and W2's Tax filings and also to get a proper EVL letter if called for interview.

My wording in the transfer message was interesting and different.

This case was transferred to local office in Pittsburgh, PA for additional processing.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. Please keep me informed and I will do the same.