• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Cp In Egypt (only Egyptians Plz)

ahmedalishrif

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys
I decided to open this thread although I did not get the stamp yet but I saw more Egyptians are confusing and they are asking about the interview and the documents... Anyway here is my experience,

What you have to provide in the interview
1- Second letter which include the interview date
2- Birth certificate and copy of it and the translation
2- Police certificate and the translation
3- Army certificate and copy of it and the translation
4- Medical examination from Anglo American hospital or Elsherouk hospital
5- Qualification certificate and copy of it and the translation "if you bring it already in English from your university so you do not need translation"
7- 755$ for interview fees and 15 LE TNT fees
Note: - they will not accept any further documents such as affidavit of support or experience certificates or languages certificates or some thing else just what I wrote above to avoid hold a lot of documents as what I did :)

Now let's talk about the interview date :)
The interview include 5 steps
1- Outside the embassy, the officer will check your second letter which include the interview date
2- Inside the embassy, you will get number to check your documents with assistant, he will sorts your documents and open the medical exam and put all the documents inside your passport and he will direct you to a specific window
3- Egyptian immigration employee will check your eligibility to continue then if you are qualified she will direct you to pay the fees if you are not she will tell you "sorry you can not continue" but you can insist to continue, in this case you will pay and continue but actually I do not know what will happen.
4- Ask for the TNT office to pay 15 LE and then ask for the cashier's window to pay the application fees 755$(you can pay this amount in Egyptian pound but it cost you more because the 1$=6 LE inside the embassy and outside it makes around 5.73 LE) and then wait for the consul interview
5- After around 45 minutes the consul will call your name and number of the window which you have to reach, you will talk through the phone, he will ask you only one question ... "can you swear that this information is correct" then "your signature" "finger print" and "your application is okay"" we will send you the passport and the visa within 2 weeks" "thank you"
thats all

Last edited by a moderator:
good new , man , thanks alot for your information and congratulations ,u made me soo happy as they dont ask about the affidavit of support , thanks man

case number is : 2007AF16xxx
do u think i might be called for an interview in March or April ???

THANK U

ya inshallah and cut of numbers this month says that ... ofcourse not all egyptians whom selected in the first phase will continue but ur number not that high to be worried
good luck inshallah

affidavit of support

heay thnx awy
plz tamene
cuz my brother lost his GC cuz he did find a affidavit of support so the same with me
while i sent the embassy mail asking if there r any guaranty they told me it's not requird

so why did they canceled the affidavit of support

i wish dat is true

i wanna ask another thing if i get the GC how i can bring my family and my brothers as my big bro 24 and the youngest is 17
i heard that i can make papper 4 my mother and afrter she get da passport she can bring da whole family

ithnx in advance my friend

may be the cancelled the affidavit of support coz egyptians who got a green card didnt have any problems there ,so they trust egyptians now ,

A Big Thank u for the embassy