CP, I-485, or temporary transfer to Europe

pleasehelp1

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 has been pending for 9 months in TSC. I took advantage of I-485 portability and just changed jobs. I stayed with the same employer and kept the same job, but changed the state. (relocated from FL to CA)

I have three options on my mind and would like to hear your oppinion. What would you advise me to do:

1) To find another job in FL and relocate back to FL before I-485 gets processed so that by the time i get called for an interview i am in the same geog. area LC was approved for (i am keeping my FL residency for now i.e, so for INS this is a temporary move)

2) To stay with my company and apply for CP (I-824) and abandon I-485 . When I go for CP interview, i will still be with same company and same job, i will only be working in different state.

3) If none of these options are acceptable. Can I ask my employer to send me temporarily in Netherlands. If GC is for the future job, would i be fine if my I-485 gets processed and at that time i am in netherlands temporarily (meaning job offer from the original employer still up). Could I come back on AP for an interview and get the GC ?