CountDown to October 2005

Oct is when the mess starts again

guys,

OCT 05 is when TSC will start messing with most of our cases again :)

regards,

saras

Hey guys,

Instead of counting down day by day. I will submit a new thread every Monday, just to have some fun !

I don't know what TCS representatives will be doing during this time? Just coming everyday at 8:00 am and go home at 5:00. Most of the cases, at least I have come across belong to EB3.

saras76,

You are right after they come up with such a long vacation, there are chances of mess.

What makes you all think that come Oct 2005 the approvals will start pouring in?
That is real wishful thinking.

Visa numbes will become available for the 2006 FY, however the priority date will most probably be in 2001 or worse. People with priority dates before 2001 only have some realistic chance. I hope i am wrong.

But its better to prepare for the worst.
There is a thread that is doing some effort to garner support from the senators and congressmen to look into our plight. Please visit this thread and put in your information.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=179272&page=1&pp=15

Nightmare scenario

neocor,

You are right. Everything will depend on what the PD is going to be in the Sept bulletin. I would not be surprised if its in 2001 but I do not think it will move into 2000. However, anything is possible.

My PD is towards the end of 2001 and it would be a damn shame if the PD date is set before that. In my case I am not even sure what they are doing or what the holdup is. Even if my PD is current come October I am not sure my case will make it to approval because of all the mistakes TSC has made with it.

Lets just hope for the best.

regards,

saras

Murthy, Shusterman and some other sites are indicating that Retrogresion is a given after Oct.05 for Mainland China :mad: and India :mad: . PDs bounce between Oct01 :mad: and Oct02. Worldwide will be current. Check it out!

Please join the movement

Saras76, and other effected by retrogression.

I understand your scenario. That is why some brave folks have taken this initiative to do something about the EB3 retrogression.

As such it is very little that we can do at this time. We need to pool our efforts. Please read the thread and contribute your efforts and encourage other in the same boat to do the same.

I am not saying that it will result in something favourable soon, but we have to give it a try.

neocor

Karl Shusterman PA, www.shusterman.com is an LA based attorney that indicated in a very interesting commentary that, and I quote here: PERM and faster I140/I485 approval mean almost the end of employment inmmigration due the fact that DOS, does not have, and will never have under current law, enough VISAS for all applicants, and suggest for all of us I485ers to KEEP AT ALL COST our PD, due the fact that after March05 people with approved PERM Certifications will put additional and I ad EXTREAM stress on a already broken system.

PD protection is difficult when YEARS go by and no responce is given to an application.

Let's fight back! I'm willing to catch the media attention and I'm willing to make some signs "End to EB3 Retrogression" and I'm willing to start marching with my sign at the TSC center to express my anger.
I just need a day off, buy an airfare ticket and some guys to support me.