Couldn't Get Biometrics done!!!

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
I dressed up all nice(for the picture!) and stuff on a freaking friday so I could get my Biometrics done. I stood in line and the lady said ok go sit there and then this lady with a horrible attitude comes and sarcastically says "Laura what day is it? Is it the 23rd today? SIR today is the 5th, come on the 23rd"..

I caught the tail between my legs and went off...all dressed up and no one to take my picture...!

wantmygcnow said:
I dressed up all nice(for the picture!) and stuff on a freaking friday so I could get my Biometrics done. I stood in line and the lady said ok go sit there and then this lady with a horrible attitude comes and sarcastically says "Laura what day is it? Is it the 23rd today? SIR today is the 5th, come on the 23rd"..

I caught the tail between my legs and went off...all dressed up and no one to take my picture...!

WM, you wouldnt believe what I had to go thru for the early Bios!. I went at 8 am, when refused, I told the lady I will try later in the day, she said its upto me..but chances are really slim due 50 people every hour...I didnt give up..I went again at 12:30..Same answer, but this time a little compassion...She told me to come after 1:30 pm..and she will try to talk to the Spvsr. So I went for the third time at 1:45 pm...this time it was OK all the way...She spoke to the Sprvsr..But the funny thing was, that when she looked at the notice..she said.." Oh Sir, I am so sorry, had I seen this in the morning I would have let you go early as it is only the pic (code 2)..And she was so apologetic...Then while my pic was being taken...another employee who came to sign on the notice..she went back with a bad face and showed the date to the same lady...the lady told her that she took permission from the Sprvr...then finally she came back and did her thing!! The actual procedure took hardly 5 mins..!!

Free, I asked her to talk to a supervisor but the other Biatch wouldnt let her...In Washington d.c, there are always million people to do fingerprinting..so thats why its tough. In smaller cities, I think its easier...Washington D.C ASC is the worst as I have read bad stories about them on other boards...

I will just wait till the 23rd. Free, Can you also put your timeline in your signature? it helps..Thanks

wantmygcnow said:
Free, I asked her to talk to a supervisor but the other Biatch wouldnt let her...In Washington d.c, there are always million people to do fingerprinting..so thats why its tough. In smaller cities, I think its easier...Washington D.C ASC is the worst as I have read bad stories about them on other boards...

I will just wait till the 23rd. Free, Can you also put your timeline in your signature? it helps..Thanks

Sure,

Asylum - Feb 2000
I-485 - Jun 2001 ( never rcvd the rcpt!)
RFI - Jul 2005
BIO - Jul 2005

In the meantime....Numerous EADs!!

wantmygcnow said:

Dude,

Did you take bath before getting dressed or you just tried looking puffy and spiffy?

MK

mkhursh said:
Dudeee,

Your constant whining reflects feminine attributes :D Are you familiar with word patience? :D :D

MK

DUDEEEE,

Well I am trying to follow the other whining impatient feminine members on the board who got their bio done earlier.

wantmygcnow said:

wantmygcnow,

It is bad for u. I did mine this morning. From beginning to end, no word was asked for date. Total taking me about 15 minutes from entering the center to walking out. The center seems to be hurry up. There are more people and more mechines comparing to last year's FP. They have finished at least 20-30 people in 10 minutes.

---------------------
RD 09/01
FP 07/04
RFI 08/04/05 (received by USCIS)
BIO done 08/05/05

wantmygcnow said:

Man, this sucks... but again, we've waited for over four years... 2.5 weeks isn't going to hurt...

I was about to attempt this on Monday, but I will not waste my time trying.

D.

wantmygcnow said:
DUDEEEE,

Well I am trying to follow the other whining impatient feminine members on the board who got their bio done earlier.

Dudeeee,

Get a hold of yourself :D Are following the forum with a QUEER-EYE :D You did not answer my question :) How do you explain going to the USCIS without bathing :D :D

Next time soak yourself for couple of hours before you visit USCIS. :D :D

MK

wantmygcnow said:

My friend, if it makes you feel better the same thing happened to me, maybe the main difference is that I was the only "customer" in the whole office all those bureaucrats were cleaning their fingernails and talking between them. Is really frustrating.

Flashington said:
My friend, if it makes you feel better the same thing happened to me, maybe the main difference is that I was the only "customer" in the whole office all those bureaucrats were cleaning their fingernails and talking between them. Is really frustrating.

Fkashington, whats ur timeline? when did u do your bio?

whencanigetgc said:
hi, when i can get my GC?

whencan,

When would you like to get your GC? most likely your answer would be right now! You need to read the forum postings and follow time-line of other approved cases, you'd be able to tell when you can get your GC.

MK

what is this BIO?
Can someone please explain. is it something new or a term for something which I cant put to place

Bio

Al_aos said:
what is this BIO?
Can someone please explain. is it something new or a term for something which I cant put to place

AL,

BIO = Biometrics. It is combintaion of your Finger Prints, Signature and your Digital Photo, taken by USCIS at a Service Center.

MK

are they doing this now.?
I have had my interview ( stuck in name check I guess) and had my finger prints twice already , I dont remember them taking my picture or signature.
All I remember is that during my interview the officer took my index finger print asked me to get new photos thats all.It all looked like Iwold get my "green card " that day itself as he wanted new pictures immediately.
But apparently that was not the case.
So s this a new thing they do now. I am just curious thats all