Could we unite and ask US senators about I-140 Premium ?

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
Anybody there is aware whether the employment based I-140 applicants every tried to write a professional letter to the US congress or key senators and ask them to implement I-140 premium processing ?

Is it my impression or we, as a community, are very weak when it comes to representation and politics ? No offense of course, but now we have a bill in congress that provides amnesty to a certain category of illegal workers. That's only happening because people know how to ask congressmen and fight for their interest. I understand that our employment based greencard applicant community may not be as large as the illegal immigrants, but we should have more capabilities to articulate and persuade senators out there since we are supposed to be more educated. Perhaps I am wrong, but that's not happening though. Also, let me tell you the sad news that every time someone processes something to other category that are represented by massive number of aliens (i.e., amnesty to illegal aliens) USCIS processing time for the legal folks increases, or so it was what a source told me.