Cool down!!!

cooldude2k4

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I think it is time to cool down and enjoy your life and work. The EB3 retrogression is the talk of the town in the last 24 hours. I don't think we need to worry too much about it. Take it easy. We never know if this really going to be implemented in a proper way. I feel the Fujie Ohata memo is not perfectly used. If it were, we wouldn't have these many I-140 approvals in VSC.

I might sound crazy here. But instead of going for any assumptions, we just have to take it easy and wait for USCIS. You never know how this new policy might effect us. Hopefully this will do atleast good to the immigration community in the next few years. Lets be positive instead of going the pessimistic way.

Enjoy your freedom in the country inspite of all the fuss and frustration. Just be happy with what you have and work incessantly. Be positive and hardwork always pays atleast in this country.

Don't get me wrong. I'm also one of the guys who filed my I-485 only 2 weeks back. I hope everyone will be fine in the coming days.

All the best!!!

cooldude2k4 said:
Guys,

I think it is time to cool down and enjoy your life and work. The EB3 retrogression is the talk of the town in the last 24 hours. I don't think we need to worry too much about it. Take it easy. We never know if this really going to be implemented in a proper way. I feel the Fujie Ohata memo is not perfectly used. If it were, we wouldn't have these many I-140 approvals in VSC.

I might sound crazy here. But instead of going for any assumptions, we just have to take it easy and wait for USCIS. You never know how this new policy might effect us. Hopefully this will do atleast good to the immigration community in the next few years. Lets be positive instead of going the pessimistic way.

Enjoy your freedom in the country inspite of all the fuss and frustration. Just be happy with what you have and work incessantly. Be positive and hardwork always pays atleast in this country.

Don't get me wrong. I'm also one of the guys who filed my I-485 only 2 weeks back. I hope everyone will be fine in the coming days.

All the best!!!

Sometimes, I feel that living inside Matrix is bless. So, be careful what color of pill we choose.

Agree with you man...most people who've got their applications pending for some time know that a little change here or a new memo there will not change the ways of people at the CIS. They have been there forever.