Continuous residence

Mordez

Hi everyone, sorry if my question has been asked already, I searched the forum and couldn't find the answer.

I won the DV lottery and got my green card in Feb 2017, but only moved to the US in July 2018 (did a few trips in between, and was never out of the country for 180 days)

Since July 2018 I was barely out of the country (total trips totaling less than 100 days combine)

Is the 4 years 1 day rule applying to me? and can I apply for citizenship now, (since my total is way over the 915 days rule) or do I need to wait 5 years from the date I actually moved to the US?

Thank you for your help

183 days exactly? Day of departure and landing count as a full day, are you sure it isn't 182?

Now I think you need to wait a year.

Yes I think the 4 years and a day rule applies but do some research since I don't know it well.

Here's the official page.

Btw 6 months is 180 days so your residency was broken.
How does this work with :

"An applicant for naturalization is generally required to have been physically present in the United States for at least half the time for which his or her continuous residence is required. Applicants for naturalization under INA 316(a) are required to demonstrate physical presence in the United States for at least 30 months (at least 913 days) before filing the application"