continuous LUD date changes

gcwantsme

A couple of days back I submitted an RFE on my wife's parole. I observer the Last update date on USCIS website changes everyday for past 3-4 days .(I understand that they are processing my file and hence the last update date changes).

What I am wondering is that will they look at other pending applications like 140 , 485 etc during this advanced parole approval process or wud they just not care about the rest

( mine is concurrent filing march 2004) I only wish they approve everything together :)

Continuous LUD updates

gcwantsme,

this is common when you send a reply to an RFE. exact same thing happened with me too... but after the AP got approved there has been no LUD change whatsoever...

however, i do hope things work differently in ur case and u get all pending cases approved ASAP.

regards,
mailarama

Latest Case Details:
-----------
EB3/RIR/NSC/Concurrent filing
RD 05/12/2004
I140
I485,EAD,AP (for self and spouse)
EAD AD - 07/06/2004 (for self and spouse)
AP AD - 07/13/2004 (spouse only/RFE for self/ RFE reply acknowledged on 07/22/2004)

LUD changes

gcwantsme said:
A couple of days back I submitted an RFE on my wife's parole. I observer the Last update date on USCIS website changes everyday for past 3-4 days .(I understand that they are processing my file and hence the last update date changes).

What I am wondering is that will they look at other pending applications like 140 , 485 etc during this advanced parole approval process or wud they just not care about the rest

( mine is concurrent filing march 2004) I only wish they approve everything together :)

I am seeing LUD changes from past few days after my AP II got approved. I don't know if this is very significant in relation to other pending applications. It might be just that they are preparing the AP document to be sent to me.

EAD II ND 07/26/2004
I-140 ND 10/2/2003
I-485 ND 10/2/2003
(EB3/concurrent)

Are all pending.