Contacting Senator Corzine in NJ

I did.
His office agreed to make an inquiry. A couple of days later I was informed that my case was pulled and examined by a senior BCIS officer.
Last week I was informed that my case soon will be transferred to Newark for an interview.
The web message is still the good old fingerprints received so I do not know when or if my case will be transferred or what is going on.
My lawyer did not know either so I decided to shift lawyer to somebody who is more familiar with Newark.
It is very frustrating.
I have learned from the forum recently that it is not unusual that EB1 cases are transferred, I am a EB1 EA.
I do not know why the system is so slow and inefficient, but it is not very encouraging for immigrants. Maybe Australia has a better system ;)

Hi Doctor

COuld you please let me know how you approached the senator. Did you write a letter to him, emaild him or called him on phone or personally went.
Please let me know the procedure. I have my case pending at Newark since long time without any status update.

Your help will ne greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, how did you contact Senator? Can we

just go to the web and send a email to him or do we need to send a formal mail thru post-office?
thanks,

I heard somewhere on this board contacting senator more likely to get a transfer.

I think we should focus on sending our backlog petition to each pro-immigration senator in Vermont Service center area. Rather than writing a mail to senators and get transfered, we should push them to help us contact VSC director, and improve the processing time generally.

Right now, VSC probably downgraded 485 to lowest priority, only assign less than 10 officials to work on the cases. (as I have seen from CSC board). We need push VSC to get back on track, if they keep this speed, nobody is going to get green card before
turn to 80 years old.

:)

My lawyer contacted his office by phone and talked to the guy responsible for immigration.
After explaining the case the Senator office faxed consent forms to be use for the inquiery.