Congressman or Senator in Austin, TX

prahalad

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My 485 has been pending since Oct 2002 at VSC. I did my 1st fingerprinting on 12/05/2002. I'm due for the second fingerprinting, but have not received the notice. I've seen many others who did their 1st finger printing in dec'02 have got the notice for the second one.

I called the customer service rep. She was not of any help and on top of that, she was rude.

So, I'm planning to contact congressman or the senator in Austin, Texas. If someone has contacted these guys, can you please lemme know their contact nos, and if they were of any help.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

Thanks, PrinceOfJungle.

I got the congressman's contact info from the website. I had posted in VSC forum too. Someone gave me the url to search for congress persons.

I contacted my congressman Lloyd Doggett's office and they said they'll do their best to help me. Hopefully, INS responds.

Good luck!

Prahalad

U most welcome...

keep us update about ur case. and plz do share generic info and doc u sent and the method and communication / response btw u and them (cong/sen/office) it may help to others.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Prahalad:

Someone on this forum mentioned that Sen. John Cornyn's office is very helpful and I contacted them regarding my case. Just complete the privacy release form that is available on his website and fax that along with a letter (and backup) explaining the specifics of your case to his office in Dallas. Apparently, either someone will call you back from his office or you can wait for a day or two before following-up with them.

Hope things get resolved soon. Good luck!

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
to camacho

I am waiting after RFE ACK more than 75 days.

I am planing to go SENATOR,
in his Immigration Privacy Release Form there is one point
"DATE & PLACE OF NATURALIZATION" ? is it I485 ND date OR something else ? Could you pl tell me ?

RD/ND Jan 2002
FP Feb 2003
RFE issue 7th April 2004
RFE ACK 21st April 2004
New RFE ACK 21st June 2004
Officer #289
AD ???????????????
waiting more than 75 days

Thanks, Camacho.

I've contacted my local congressman. If this doesn't help, then I'll definitely contact Sen. Cornyn

Will keep you all posted.

P