Confusion while filling the forms for NORI.

j1Waiver07

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My details are:-

I am in usa for a training program in computers.
I have not taken any money from any Govt or Govt agency.
I have not been funded by any agency.
I just got a company who sponsored me and I came here.
My J1 visa can be extended maximum till 18 months by the govt as it is trainee speciality in computers.
I am from India.

I decided to apply for waiver and I have been reading the forums since I was in India or in other words I have always been a silent member. I have some questions so if somebody can really help me then I would highly appreciate that and will be very thankful.

1.Do I need to find some Indian embassy in my state or close to my state and send the forms?
2.I am applying for NORI. In the forms one line is mentioned which says that "I have never taken any loan". This is in one of the forms that need to be sent to the embassy here in USA. Now, I have taken a personal loan when I was in India from a private bank but the amount is very less (Close to 1 Lakh). So what should I do now. Till now I have paid 1/4 of the loan as they debit it every month from my bank account in India and rest will be paid accordingly.
3.I have read in most of the forums that waiver is required if I would have to apply for H1,F1,L1. Is there any other visa which does not require a waiver.

I have to apply for Waiver as I am also subjected to 2 year rule and I have very less time.Please help me and suggest me something as I checked the two forms and they are very complicated . I think they were made for the people who are funded by govt buy in my case I am all alone with only a sponsor company and that's it.