• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Confusion in "Highest Education Completed" DS-260 Form question

abeomer

Hello!!
I have 2 questions:

1) I have a diploma in high school education, and I have also attended college (not university) for 3 years (5 semesters), but not completed (dropout). In my country, the GPA of your fresh year in college allows you to take a degree or diploma program going forward. I ended up in a diploma program which I later dropped out from.
Does all of the above points allow me to select “University, No Degree” in the “highest education completed” question?
Note : In my college transcript, It’s stating my Major as COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY (DIPLOMA).

2) Initially in the DV application page I have put “Some University Courses”. So if I end up selecting “High school diploma” now in the ds-260, would it cause a problem?

as long as you meet the high school requirement the rest doesnt really matter. the question its really just for demographics