Confused?? Need Help Plz!!!

dadababu2000

Registered Users (C)
I have received my N-400 receipt notice today but it says following:

"The above application has been received by our office and is in process, but has been noted with one or more of the following exception(s): Missing Evidence(s) - your application was missing evidence(s) that you need to provide at the time of your naturalization interview. You will be notified under separate notice of the necessary evidence(s) that you will be required to bring to your interview. Do not submit any evidence by mail."

I have included the following items with my application when I mailed it:

1. Copy of my green card (front and back).
2. A check of $400.00
3. 2 Passport size photographs.

Am I missing something here?? I thought that all I need are those as initial evidence. As my green card is employment based.

I had 5 minor speeding tickets (between $70.00 to $105) over 13 years and I got all of them before I have received my green card, which I have listed on the application and all of them were paid for.

Also, on the top left of the notice it say "Receipt with Exception"

I applied 84 days before my exact 5 years.

Please share your experience, thoughts or advice.

I believe that is what they all say. When you get your interview notice it will tell you to bring your *original* green card (not a copy), your *actual* passport, etc. That's all evidence.

I believe this is part of the USCIS's "confuse the customer strategy"

Don't worry. Relax. Check your mail box each day. In a couple or more weeks you'll get an FP notice, and then in a couple of months (to a couple of years), you'll get an interview notice.

So far, the world is unfolding as it should for you. Congrats, but the hard part (serious waiting) is still in front of you.

#1, I had 2 speeding tickets which I mentioned and I got a letter like yours, my spouse had no speeding tickets, and she got a letter with no mention of missing documents.

-g

gabbar007 said:
#1, I had 2 speeding tickets which I mentioned and I got a letter like yours, my spouse had no speeding tickets, and she got a letter with no mention of missing documents.

-g

Hi gabbar007:

Which one is your service center? Mine is Texas. For my very first ticket (1996), I don't have any paper or even record with the county traffic court (I already called them several times), so what should I do, if they ask for it? For rest of the 4 tickets I have receipts showing my payment.

gabbar007 said:

-g

Hi gabbar007:

Could you please post your timeline?? Have you gone through your interview? If you do, what missing evidence they mentioned you to take at the interview? I appreciate your response.

dadababu2000,
I think you are worrying too much for something simple and normal, you shld be fine.
If all those tickets were less than $500, they will not ask you.

Can you post your PD - priority date ?

MissMolina said:
dadababu2000,
I think you are worrying too much for something simple and normal, you shld be fine.

My priority date is January 3, 2007.

MissMolina said:
dadababu2000,

Hi MissMolina

Could you please post your timeline??