Confidence in Online status

caviar

Registered Users (C)
I just checked for the first time the online status for my case. It says:

Your N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on March 21, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 330 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

What's strange is that I received a receipt that indicates a received date of March 15. So why does the online service indicates another date?

The receipt indicates a missing evidence without saying what was missing from my application. It says that I will be notified prior to the interview for the missing part. I am wondering what I could have missed. Any idea what is usually missed since almost nothing was requested with the application?

How long does it usually take from Fingerprint to interview in SF?

trust me i got the same,but in the interview letter all they asked me to get was passport/gc/interview letter...
but i am hearing some disturbing things,i just spoke to a friend on the phone who is not a member of this portal but his n400 got disapproved today in the interview/houston do

caviar said:
How long does it usually take from Fingerprint to interview in SF?

you should check out the SF N400 tracker thread. you might be able to get some general idea of the timeline in SF DO.

query11 said:
trust me i got the same,but in the interview letter all they asked me to get was passport/gc/interview letter...
but i am hearing some disturbing things,i just spoke to a friend on the phone who is not a member of this portal but his n400 got disapproved today in the interview/houston do

Why did they deny?