• Friday

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Conference Call: See CONFIRMED Thread

Hi Guys,
Rajiv is available between 12 - 3PM all this week for the conference call on 3 year bachelors degree issue with NSC. Please let us know what time is good for you guys.

I am open all days I prefer tomorrow wednesday at 1PM EST. Please let us know what time you guys will be available.
Thanks
KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday 1pm is fine for me.
Thanks.
kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
Rajiv is available between 12 - 3PM all this week for the conference call on 3 year bachelors degree issue with NSC. Please let us know what time is good for you guys.

I am open all days I prefer tomorrow wednesday at 1PM EST. Please let us know what time you guys will be available.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
KK
KK,
Go ahead with Wed...the early the better. We need to get this resolved ASAP.
Thx much for your initiative & Rajiv's help.
Rgds,
LFGC
CO-EB3-Reg-Mar-02-BPC-D-Dec-04-No 45 day ltr

lfgc said:
KK,
Go ahead with Wed...the early the better. We need to get this resolved ASAP.
Thx much for your initiative & Rajiv's help.
Rgds,
LFGC
CO-EB3-Reg-Mar-02-BPC-D-Dec-04-No 45 day ltr
Hi Guys,
I left a message to Heather at ext 146. I will be busy next two hours. Can somebody call Heather again to schedule an conference call and also post the time and the number. If Heather calls me back then I will post the details.
Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
I left a message to Heather at ext 146. I will be busy next two hours. Can somebody call Heather again to schedule an conference call and also post the time and the number. If Heather calls me back then I will post the details.
Thanks
KK
Hello,
Just spoke to Heather...passing her the requisite info...this is heads up so that others need not follow up...
suggesting the call to be on Thursday - June 16th...so that we have time to canvass & spread the word.
Rgds,
lfgc

I am fine with any day. Just let me know.

Thanks.

lfgc said:
Hello,
Just spoke to Heather...passing her the requisite info...this is heads up so that others need not follow up...
suggesting the call to be on Thursday - June 16th...so that we have time to canvass & spread the word.
Rgds,
lfgc

lfgc said:
Hello,
Rgds,
lfgc
Hello,
informed Heather of the posting fm Rajiv...she asked me to email her the same...did that to heather@immigration.com
also gave her my #.
suggested arrange this for Thursday - June 16...

while I was typing this...recd a call from Heather...said she is going to speak to Rajiv & then let us/me know abt the date/time pass code, etc.

looks like it maybe thursday or friday.

as I hear anything...will post it ASAP.
rgds,
lfgc

lfgc said:
Hello,
informed Heather of the posting fm Rajiv...she asked me to email her the same...did that to heather@immigration.com
also gave her my #.
suggested arrange this for Thursday - June 16...

while I was typing this...recd a call from Heather...said she is going to speak to Rajiv & then let us/me know abt the date/time pass code, etc.

looks like it maybe thursday or friday.

as I hear anything...will post it ASAP.
rgds,
lfgc
Hello,
just recd a call fm Heather...she spoke to Rajiv & his suggestion was:
1] for us to setup an a/c at the cite given by Rajiv in his posting...freeconferencecall.com
2]decide the date & time: Thursday/friday
3]then send the details to Heather(heather@immigration.com): the date/time & the conference call phone # & code...so that he'll call in accordingly.

I propose that KK set this up as he is thick into this & knows quite a bit of the legalities behind this.

Pl make this happen ASAP...once decided...lets canvass this for good coverage.
rgds,
LFGC