Concurrently filing I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131 | Assembling

Raashi

Registered Users (C)
Hi again,

I am concurrently filing I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131. I have some question w.r.t assembling the forms.

I have read trough the Tips for assembling on USCIS site (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD) and also searched through this forum. I got some answers but I have few more questions. I will appreciate if you can help.

1: Should the forms be printed front and back on white paper?

2: Should I staple each form individually, if it has multiple pages?

3: I will use ACCO fasteners to bundle the forms. Should I use 4 different fasteners for each form (I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131) or use a single one and attach all forms and supporting documents?
If I should use a single one, how should de-mark the different forms?

4: Should form I-864 (which is a supporting document for form I-485) be in its own sealed envelop with its supporting documents? Or can it attached without an envelop as any other supporting document?

5: The medical form and form I-864 (based on your answer above), will be in sealed envelops. How can I attach them with the ACCO prong fastener? I don’t think I should make holes in the sealed envelops. Should I just clip these with the main form (I-485) or put these in transparent plastic bags and make holes in the plastic bag to attach it with the ACCO fastener?

6: The same question above applies for photographs. Should I place them in plastic bags and attach to the bundle?

7: I got my photo’s taken at Fed-Ex. On the forms, it says that Digital Photos are not acceptable. What I got from FexEx are digital photos. Can I use these? Also, at the back on these photos, it is printed ‘Sony photo paper’. Is this okay?

Thanks,
Raashi

You're stressing the minor details here. As long as the package is neat and tidy you will be fine. No need for anything to be in separate envelopes apart from the I-693 which should be in a seal envelope, unopened since the doctor gave it to you. Just put that into the package as is, no need to attach it to anything.

In answer to question 7, yes those will be fine. Almost all photos like this are digital these days, including ones I got taken at the Post Office which USCIS accepted.